300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Porky D. Swine

For those of you in Southern California (or those of you looking for an excuse to visit), the 34th annual Porky D. Swine Police Memorabilia Show will be held on January 17, 2015, in Claremont, California (on the Los Angeles/San Bernardino County line).

Porky’s is California’s longest running patch, badge and police collectables swap meet. All 102 tables are sold out and the nearby Double Tree hotel has offered discounted rates for those attending Porky’s.

Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Damn! I wish I hadn't busted one of da' Trigs wings. (I caught him cheat'in a checkers again)...

You guys plann'in on come'in ova' to secta' 69 anytime soon???

I still rememba' the story about how you or somebody turned da' tables on a Nigerian on line scam..it rotated around the fact that the BG's had contacted a charitable contribution type organization but was willing ta' help...That scam da' scammer twaz' pure genius IMO.
    Originally posted by mookster
    Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
    Originally posted by CityCopDC
    I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
    Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
    I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
    -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

Sully, you don't need Trigger for this. Let him stay at home for a well deserved rest. Just step into the veebelflitzer, hit the engage button and transport over for the afternoon.

Like at the first Phoenix collector's show, you can regale the crowd with your take on things they are afraid to admit they don't even begin to understand. (Kind of like no one wanting to admit the Emperor has no clothes.) Your presentation of things scientific and unintelligible at the Phoenix police collectors show drew a considerable crowd of cops.

Besides, Big Red will be there, except she is now a big blonde. (Much, much better.)

Comment

Reminder - Porky's is this Saturday, January 17th.

Sully, we actually got you a podium this time so you won't have to address the crowd from a display table of police collectables. Your scheduled speaking time is 11 AM (Don't forget the time difference when teletransporting to the Pacific time zone.) Big Red got all excited when she heard you would be lecturing on Chaos Theory. If Trigger's wings have healed enough for him to travel then the finest tequila marinated hay and oats will be waiting for him.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4228 users online. 255 members and 3973 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X