Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New 10-8 NATION Tee Shirts- GREAT looking Shirt!

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New 10-8 NATION Tee Shirts- GREAT looking Shirt!

I designed these and just got them from the printer- only a few in each size!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/10-8-NATION-...item35e2c644ad
    Attached Files
    SUPPORT COP RUN BUSINESSES!!
    SUPPORT LEO BUSINESSES!

In 2017, the sales of my LEO related decals allowed me to donate over $350. to LE/ Military related charities... THANK YOU!!! Check them out HERE...

Most officers won't have any idea what the shirt means. Many years ago when I worked at a dept that used 10 codes, a 10-8 was an assault.

Comment

Google "10 codes" and look at 10-8 in almost regions it is "in service".
      22+ years in and in both FL and TN it's a universal.

Most officers get it.
      SUPPORT LEO BUSINESSES!

In 2017, the sales of my LEO related decals allowed me to donate over $350. to LE/ Military related charities... THANK YOU!!! Check them out HERE...

Comment

We still use 10-codes. At the risk of being dense and behind the curve what is the significance of adding "nation" to it?
        Officer Jay McGuire, Minneapolis Park Police EOW 5/14/2009 age 11
        Among Texas' finest
        Deputy Andy Taylor, Llano County SO EOW 5/9/2005
        Senior Deputy Jessica Laura Hollis, Travis County SO EOW 9/18/2014
        Darren H. Goforth, Harris County SO EOW 8/28/2015

Comment

Originally posted by chapwolfe View Post
          We still use 10-codes. At the risk of being dense and behind the curve what is the significance of adding "nation" to it?
          I was looking for something in a slogan that was somewhat unifying, in light of recent events...
          SUPPORT LEO BUSINESSES!

Comment

Originally posted by swat_op506 View Post
            Google "10 codes" and look at 10-8 in almost regions it is "in service".
            22+ years in and in both FL and TN it's a universal.

Most officers get it.
            I don't need to google anything. I worked in a dept with 10 codes and 10-8 was an assault, so it is not universal. Actually, I have worked at several depts with 10 codes and the code did not mean "in service" at any of them. Nor does it mean "in service" with the 88 county sheriff's offices in Ohio and the PDs they dispatch for, nor does it mean "in-service" anywhere in the Ohio State Highway Patrol system. I was simply trying to point out that from a marketing perspective, 10-8 does not have a universal meaning.

Comment

In my state, anybody who is part of "the nation" would probably get it. In my Air Force days, we used 10-8, too.

In NH, they use 10-1 for in service. I forgot what 10-8 was, and had to look it up: transporting subject. There goes my chance to claim "proficiency in a foreign language."
              --
              Capital Punishment means never having to say "you again?"

Comment

Originally posted by just joe View Post
                I don't need to google anything. I worked in a dept with 10 codes and 10-8 was an assault, so it is not universal. Actually, I have worked at several depts with 10 codes and the code did not mean "in service" at any of them. Nor does it mean "in service" with the 88 county sheriff's offices in Ohio and the PDs they dispatch for, nor does it mean "in-service" anywhere in the Ohio State Highway Patrol system. I was simply trying to point out that from a marketing perspective, 10-8 does not have a universal meaning.
                Really did mean to set you off, brother.
                Just talking about mostly universal in Fl and TN.
                Have a great 2015.
                SUPPORT LEO BUSINESSES!

Comment

Sorry to be ****y. Ebay has a big reach. I clicked on your link and I did not see what you wanted me to see, so I wanted to pass that on. I apologize.

Comment

Do you have these shirts in Size L?
                    The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog. He looks a lot like the wolf. He has fangs and the capacity for violence. The difference, though, is that the sheepdog must not, cannot and will not ever harm the sheep. Any sheepdog who intentionally harms the lowliest little lamb will be punished and removed.

I Am the Sheepdog.

"And maybe just remind the few, if ill of us they speak,
                    that we are all that stands between
                    the monsters and the weak." - Michael Marks

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SmallCityCop View Post
                      Do you have these shirts in Size L?
                      I sure do!
                      SUPPORT LEO BUSINESSES!

Comment

NC. and PA. and Federal, it means in service. What is the cost? Stay safe.

Comment

10-8 is "in service" in my county and city.

swat_op: Do you do special orders? PM me
                          REINSTATE THE TRIG
                          Originally posted by Iowa #1603
                          Your logic defies logic
                          Originally posted by Rudy8116
                          Blah blah blah, cops don't need camo, something something something, why do police need armored vehicles, angry rant angry rant angry rant let's take them all away, angry masturbation.
                          Originally posted by Michigan
                          Arresting someone is fun, but playing with my pecker is still more fun.
                          Originally posted by TheTick
                          A pallet of Cheetos and pictures of my cock are inbound.
                          Originally posted by TheTick
                          This gangsta *** mother ****er was twisting trees with dank nuggs while in his crib.
                          Originally posted by 02paul09
                          Being a cop these days in an officer safety issue

Comment

I'm looking for custom apparel (Institution or state logo patch) for my agency. Right now, the officer who places orders is using hero247.com. We're looking for a vendor with a larger selection. Any ideas?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3308 users online. 166 members and 3142 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X