X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YURA9ER
    replied
    Originally posted by Shush View Post
    Just a hint -- don't look for the DS. Get the single switch. They've been discontinued and if you find one, it'll be about half price because everyone wants the DS. Then, go on amazon and for $15, buy a end cap switch. That's the only difference. I got a bout $160 worth of flashlight for around $85 total.
    Thank you for the tip.

I have a DS now and I sent 60 with shipping new and I want another one to have as a spare. I have to say the best light I have ever bought

Leave a comment:

• Shush
    replied
    Just a hint -- don't look for the DS. Get the single switch. They've been discontinued and if you find one, it'll be about half price because everyone wants the DS. Then, go on amazon and for $15, buy a end cap switch. That's the only difference. I got a bout $160 worth of flashlight for around $85 total.

Leave a comment:

• Philly OneNOnly
    replied
    replying to your PM now.

Leave a comment:

• YURA9ER
    replied
    Originally posted by Philly OneNOnly View Post
    I know i have a stream light, just dont remember what specific model it is. Ill check it out when i get off duty and see if its the DS.
    Thank you

Leave a comment:

• Philly OneNOnly
    replied
    I know i have a stream light, just dont remember what specific model it is. Ill check it out when i get off duty and see if its the DS.

Leave a comment:

• Jim1648
    replied
    WTB: Streamlight Stinger

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/forum.php

Leave a comment:

• YURA9ER
    replied
    Bump............

Leave a comment:

• YURA9ER
    started a topic WTB: Streamlight Stinger

WTB: Streamlight Stinger

Hey I am looking to buy a Streamlight Stinger DS if anyone has one for sale can you let me know on price and pics also of the flash light.

Thank you

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5654 users online. 330 members and 5324 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X