Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peacekeeper RCB Expandable Baton 21" Nickel w/ Holster (New)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peacekeeper RCB Expandable Baton 21" Nickel w/ Holster (New)

Last year I bought a Peacekeeper RCB 21" expandable baton in the electroless nickel finish. I carried it a couple times but found the size didn't work for me and my working environment so I went with a different model. This baton is in excellent shape; just a couple light scuffs on the tip from closing the baton. Very nice and high quality design, solid lock and the sound is intimidating in itself.

Also includes the Secure-Lock rotational holster which is very nice, IMO. The holster has basketweave finish and is in brand new condition.

Original retail for the baton is $121 and the holster is $39.95.

Asking $110 shipped OBO for both in the U.S. Obviously will only sell to LEO or in state where non-leo ownership of baton is legal.

I'm not active on this forum so I understand I don't have a high post count. For proof of positive trader experience, you can view my profile (username Garret H) on RCGroups.com (online RC aircraft forum) where I have 224 positive ratings from deals. Or, Ebay under username clintshobby. Lastly, in addition to working in LE, I also own a business called Altitude Hobbies (http://www.altitudehobbies.com) which has a business premier account in good standing with PayPal since 2011.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by garret425; 12-27-2014, 10:43 AM. Reason: SOLD

Bump. Price lowered

Comment

Sold.........

Comment

What were you doing that it didn't work for you? What did you replace it with.

Comment

Damnit! I just ordered mine the other day new and the total with the holster and tax/shipping was nearly $180. Should be here Monday

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5111 users online. 277 members and 4834 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X