300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: Anybody got any spare lights?

Anybody have any spare lights laying around? Not having a lightbar is awesome but gets sketchy crossing intersections in the daylight with only one strobe per side mounted on my cage. Anybody got anything?

Need blue
    Originally posted by Rudy8116
    The only reason I have one in the chamber at all times is because it is impossible to have two in.

Originally posted by CruiserClass
    OC is my last option. I've never met anyone immune to electricity or physics.

I have a power supply if you want to add corner strobes. What sort of vehicle?
    Originally posted by Ceridwen
    Just one would be stingy of me, I'd have to get two. For the children.

Comment

I have lots. In only blue though all I have is a Fed Sig SpectraLux full front split and full rear. Full front split has white take downs that flash as well. Both have serial interface modules as well. I also think I have 1 Whelen Tir3... have to find it thogh
      Why do we try so Hard for Little things, and so Little for Hard things?

"There is no happiness without tears; no life without death. Beware, I will give you cause to weep"

R.I.P Hand Sanitizer, you will be missed…

Remember, Gay, Straight, Black, White, or HIV+, on this forum you're "Blue" and that's what matters most.

Comment

Car is a 2012 Charger

I'm looking to add some of the 3,4,6 LED light heads to the sides and something up top of the rear windshield
        Originally posted by Rudy8116
        The only reason I have one in the chamber at all times is because it is impossible to have two in.

Originally posted by CruiserClass
        OC is my last option. I've never met anyone immune to electricity or physics.

Comment

Hmm, that style doesn't work well with strobes. Do you have a push bumper? If so, mount a pair of TIR3's to the side and be done with it (I have a slick top with that set up and it works very well). If no PB, get a 10-74 bracket that goes on the front license plate mount to allow for side mounted lights there. You could also try surface mounting Vertex pods on the side of the bumper if you don't have a license plate mount. It's not as good as TIR3's on a PB, but works well enough for our county PD. As for the rear, a Whelen Slim Lighter is a bright, quality light that won't take up a lot of room and can be found pretty cheap.
          Originally posted by Ceridwen
          Just one would be stingy of me, I'd have to get two. For the children.

Comment

I have a TIR4 set of lights, red/blue split, that were interior mounted.

Comment

picture.jpg

I have these for sale, $150 for all includes shipping. Very bright and only used for approx. 6 months. They are red/blue

Comment

What would you sell the 2 smaller pairs of light for together and separately. I don't need the bigger light. You can PM me if you would like

Thanks.

Comment

I have a Federal Signal Viper S2 in all blue. The flashback shield is removable, so you can mount it right up to a side window or whatnot.... Here is the link for the ad:

http://forums.officer.com/t197859/

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3497 users online. 186 members and 3311 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X