300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clearing out some gear

I was going through my closet and found a bunch of stuff that I don't need. So here it is:

1: Dutyman model 5021 buckleless basketweave duty belt-$30 or I can throw in 8 barely used basketweave belt keepers for a total of $40
    2: Qty 2, model 700 peerless nickel handcuffs-$20 each Both SOLD
    3: Smith & Wesson model 100 handcuffs-$10 SOLD
    4: Saunders citation book holder, black in color-$12
    5: Smith & Wesson 24" expandable baton-$25
    6:Asp breakaway basketweave baton scabbard-$25
    7:Safariland open top basketweave single cuff case-$15
    8:Unknown brand closed top basketweave single cuff case-$10
    9:Wagan Tech, set of 3 battery operatedorange emergency lights-$15
    10:Set of Trijicon night sights (front and rear), model GL01 standard green for 9 mm/.40-$70SOLD
    11:Set of Trijicon night sights (front and rear), model SP101o green and orante for Springfield XD-$80SOLD
    12:Safariland model 6280-8321 RH level 2 retention for Glock with TLR-1 light attachment, plain black-$75 I'll also throw in an additional Safariland holster model 6004-83 RH, plain black level 2 for the same price. The second holster is missing the belt loop attachment.

All prices listed DO NOT include shipping unless we work that out as part of the deal. I try to ship everything USPS flat rate with tracking when possible. If you prefer another method of shipment we can work that out too. All items ship from Minnesota and will be shipped promptly as soon as funds have been received. Thanks for looking and feel free to contact me with questions. PMs work best. I will check often. Thanks for looking. image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
    Last edited by chris_elsing; 12-19-2014, 03:54 PM.

I know this is old but do you still have the emergency lights (set of 3)?
    The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog. He looks a lot like the wolf. He has fangs and the capacity for violence. The difference, though, is that the sheepdog must not, cannot and will not ever harm the sheep. Any sheepdog who intentionally harms the lowliest little lamb will be punished and removed.

I Am the Sheepdog.

"And maybe just remind the few, if ill of us they speak,
    that we are all that stands between
    the monsters and the weak." - Michael Marks

sigpic

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5074 users online. 292 members and 4782 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X