Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS (Chicago): FLIR i3 Thermal imaging camera with hardcase and accessories - $700

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS (Chicago): FLIR i3 Thermal imaging camera with hardcase and accessories - $700

FLIR i3 infrared camera with hard case and accessories. This is the actual FLIR model, not the cheaper Extech.

$700 including CONUS shipping.

I originally bought this to check my 130-year-old house for drafts, missing insulation, etc. But I also realized I could use it on-duty. I've used it to search river banks for missing persons, check for people hiding in forests, seeing at a distance (and in the dark) how many people occupied a vehicle, among other things. Under some circumstances, you can even see the heat left from footprints.

It has a built-in lens cover that you just flip closed, and a lanyard, so you can just close the lens cover and sling it over your baton if you need your hands free.

I'm selling because I want to upgrade. This has been immaculately cared for - always stored in its hard case, never exposed to moisture, mud, dirt, etc. Even when I used it on-duty I was always very careful with it.

Included:

FLIR i3
    FLIR hard-case for i3
    Lock for hard-case
    2 GB Micro SD card with Mini SD and SD adapters
    Case for SD cards/adapters
    Lanyard
    USB Cable
    AC Adapter
    DC Adapter
    Battery
    CD with manuals
    All original paper documentation

Manufacturer's Specifications:

IR Image Resolution - 3,600 pixels (60 x 60)
    Thermal Sensitivity - <0.15°C @25°C
    Optimized Temperature Range - From --4 to 482°F (--20 to 250°C) for electrical, industrial and building applications
    ± 2% Accuracy - reliable temperature measurement with thermal sensitivity of 0.1°C helps you find problems faster and easier -- critical for condition monitoring of thermally sensitive targets
    Extremely lightweight - Resulting in less user fatigue (13 ounces)
    Easy-to-use - Pocket sized and fully automatic design makes it incredibly easy-to-use even for first time users -- perfect for general purpose use
    Focus free lens - For convenient viewing
    High Resolution Color LCD - 2.8" (71mm)
    Double Molded Design - Rugged design with easy grip handle construction meets IP43 dust/ splashproof standards
    Measurement Modes - All models - Spot (center)
    Thumbnail Image Gallery - Allows quick search of stored images
    Li-Ion Rechargable Battery - lasts >4hrs continuous use; replaceable

FLIR 1.JPGFLIR 2.JPGFLIR 3.JPGFLIR 4.JPG
    "Well I'd lock him up for what we know he did, and then throw in a few extra years for what he probably did." ~Hank Hill

"Why do you need to carry a gun? There aren't any bad people in this town..."

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3140 users online. 156 members and 2984 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X