X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• swat_op506
    replied
    Originally posted by 1911user View Post
    I'm sure your decals are of the best quality and value, that said, with the atmosphere towards LE nowadays I would be hesitant to advertise if you catch my drift...
    A lot of guys like to put them on gear.
    The days of putting on the family ride are long gone- agreed.

Leave a comment:

• 1911user
    replied
    I'm sure your decals are of the best quality and value, that said, with the atmosphere towards LE nowadays I would be hesitant to advertise if you catch my drift...

Leave a comment:

• YURA9ER
    replied
    I just bought

Thin Blue Line Decal Super-Multi Pack

Leave a comment:

• swat_op506
    replied
    I now have my Thin Blue Line products on a website with better prices than my ebay items due to no ebay fees.

O.com users also get 25% off using code ODOTCOM25.

Leave a comment:

• jdthor
    replied
    I think we have atleast one on wifes truck,oldest son has one on each car,and youngest son has one on his as he works detention. Think one faded but all the rest have resisted the heat and cold very well and still look nice after a couple of years.

Leave a comment:

• jchughes05
    replied
    I second the quality!! I have a Blue Pig on each of my cars, and they look as good as the day I put them on! (I think I've had them for about 2 years now)

Leave a comment:

• swat_op506
    replied
    Originally posted by mookster View Post
    I've purchased decals in the past and it's held up for a couple years now on the front of my motorcycle; right underneath the windshield. Looks as sharp as when I applied it.

I highly recommend these, I'm looking forward to buying more soon!! Great product!!!
    Thanks Mookster!

Leave a comment:

• mookster
    replied
    I've purchased decals in the past and it's held up for a couple years now on the front of my motorcycle; right underneath the windshield. Looks as sharp as when I applied it.

I highly recommend these, I'm looking forward to buying more soon!! Great product!!!

Leave a comment:

• swat_op506
    started a topic Various decals I make and sell -

Various decals I make and sell -

www.ebay.com/sch/tblproducts/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=

All products made here in Tennessee, USA!

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4433 users online. 254 members and 4179 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X