300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taser Axon Flex

Looking to buy one. Send me a PM if you are selling one!
    Why do we try so Hard for Little things, and so Little for Hard things?

"There is no happiness without tears; no life without death. Beware, I will give you cause to weep"

R.I.P Hand Sanitizer, you will be missed…

Remember, Gay, Straight, Black, White, or HIV+, on this forum you're "Blue" and that's what matters most.

Just purchased one from taser, $614 with sunglasses and collar attachments. Approx. two week lead time.

Comment

Originally posted by wvlawman View Post
      Just purchased one from taser, $614 with sunglasses and collar attachments. Approx. two week lead time.
      Only problem with that is Taser doesn't have the best Customer service and won't call me back or email me back.
      Why do we try so Hard for Little things, and so Little for Hard things?

"There is no happiness without tears; no life without death. Beware, I will give you cause to weep"

R.I.P Hand Sanitizer, you will be missed…

Remember, Gay, Straight, Black, White, or HIV+, on this forum you're "Blue" and that's what matters most.

Comment

I just posted on another discussion (http://forums.officer.com/t195617/) that there's a chance to win the FirstVu HD body cam when you demo it: http://www.digitalallyinc.com/HDgiveaway.php. The FirstVu HD is the most advanced body cam overall on the market right now, but it also has a higher price tag because of that, so if you're having to buy one for yourself, the giveaway makes it a bit more affordable.
        Michael
        Digital Ally - Advanced Video & LIDAR Speed Enforcement Products

Comment

The customer service person am speaking with is great! I emailed them yesterday for a status update and within 5 minutes I had a email back. When I went under taser's website, I went to contact us and I called them to order. I didn't wait for them to contact me. Maybe that's the issue. Best of luck.

A fellow deputy at my department just purchased the Vievu 2 at it is really nice for the price of $350 I don't think it can be beat. Very clear picture and audio is great. Not for sure about the night time quality yet

Comment

Originally posted by digitalally View Post
            I just posted on another discussion (http://forums.officer.com/t195617/) that there's a chance to win the FirstVu HD body cam when you demo it: http://www.digitalallyinc.com/HDgiveaway.php. The FirstVu HD is the most advanced body cam overall on the market right now, but it also has a higher price tag because of that, so if you're having to buy one for yourself, the giveaway makes it a bit more affordable.
            We just field tested one of these and the quality was awesome. Only thing we didn't like was it took up a pocket, but worth it for the quality of video, IMO.
            Originally posted by Ceridwen
            Just one would be stingy of me, I'd have to get two. For the children.

Comment

Originally posted by dontknowwhy
              We just field tested one of these and the quality was awesome. Only thing we didn't like was it took up a pocket, but worth it for the quality of video, IMO.
              You can also use a 5.11 Tactical Pouch or belt mount to put the DVR somewhere other than a pocket. You can then get the camera with a longer cable if needed or use the extension cable if you want the option of attaching the camera in different places but don't always want a longer cable.
              Michael
              Digital Ally - Advanced Video & LIDAR Speed Enforcement Products

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2969 users online. 135 members and 2834 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X