300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB body camera

I had a NUVI small camera which I lost at an accident scene on the highway. Anyone have the Garmin (larger) size or similar camera out there they want to part with?

Thanks and bring the fight.
    "I do not fear the man who yells, I fear the man who doesn't"

I saw spend the money and get a solid, quality camera. We are field testings a few and you can get some really good ones for less than $500, and Wolfcom makes one for less than $200.
    Originally posted by Ceridwen
    Just one would be stingy of me, I'd have to get two. For the children.

Comment

Is this Wolfcom a good quality? I contacted them and they advised me that they have a lead time between 4 to 6 months. Also the one for $199, you need to buy the additional cameras if you want to mount it different places. I am wanting on Taser to contact me, am purchasing the Taser Flex.

Comment

I looked at the video from their site and they looked pretty good. I'm not sure what you mean about more cameras for different places. Like one style for the front of your shirt, another for a jacket? The Flex looks good (esp how thin it is) but we are having issues getting taser to call us back.
        Originally posted by Ceridwen
        Just one would be stingy of me, I'd have to get two. For the children.

Comment

Thats why you just buy it from another compay. You can buy taser camera's though third party retailers.
          Why do we try so Hard for Little things, and so Little for Hard things?

"There is no happiness without tears; no life without death. Beware, I will give you cause to weep"

R.I.P Hand Sanitizer, you will be missed…

Remember, Gay, Straight, Black, White, or HIV+, on this forum you're "Blue" and that's what matters most.

Comment

Originally posted by dontknowwhy View Post
            I looked at the video from their site and they looked pretty good. I'm not sure what you mean about more cameras for different places. Like one style for the front of your shirt, another for a jacket? The Flex looks good (esp how thin it is) but we are having issues getting taser to call us back.
            "Different cameras" I should have said different mounting options. I contacted taser yesterday and the flex is on order and should receive it within two-three weeks. $600 was the total price without the sunglasses that you have to buy separate

Comment

Disregard it sold out
              Last edited by BikeCop501; 09-11-2014, 04:46 PM.
              Why do we try so Hard for Little things, and so Little for Hard things?

"There is no happiness without tears; no life without death. Beware, I will give you cause to weep"

R.I.P Hand Sanitizer, you will be missed…

Remember, Gay, Straight, Black, White, or HIV+, on this forum you're "Blue" and that's what matters most.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6352 users online. 378 members and 5974 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X