300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glock 27 Gen 3 For Sale, Many extras!

I am selling a Glock 27 .40 Caliber S&W handgun. I have fired approximately 1000-1200 rounds through this gun and it has been meticulously maintained, since I purchased it brand new a couple of years ago. This gun includes 5 Glock magazines with Pearce pinky extensions, a Pearce grip frame insert (magwell plug), Grip Force beavertail grip, Lone Wolf 3.5 pound trigger bar connector, Lasermax guide rod laser sight (Red), Glock extended slide release lever, and Trijicon night sights. This purchase will include the Glock factory case as well as 2 holsters, one Galco super tuck in the waistband holster and one Bianchi carry lock belt holster. Buyer pays shipping costs and FFL fees. Additional pictures available upon request. I am asking $650.00 OBO I do have this listed on gun broker http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Vie...Item=385919321
    Attached Files

To anyone considering, this is a REALLY good deal. Just the mags and holsters he's giving with the weapon are somewhere in the range of $300. With only 1200 rounds through her, it's like new. A new G3 Glock 27 costs around $580. And you don't get the weird sounding clunky slide and the painful textured grips of the G4 Glocks!

Comment

Thank you! I would rather sell this to someone in the law enforcement community and not the average guy on the street.

Comment

image 9.jpgimage 3.jpgimage 5.jpgimage 14.jpg

Comment

No offense, but a brand new blue label is usually $398.
          Originally posted by Ceridwen
          Just one would be stingy of me, I'd have to get two. For the children.

Comment

498 for blue label with fixed sights, and 3 magazines.

Comment

I just know what I paid for mine in 2006. Not blue label. And it was almost 600. Without 300 on extra mags and holsters. Seems I may have overpaid slightly!! Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by jorybradshaw10 View Post
                498 for blue label with fixed sights, and 3 magazines.
                No, it's $398. Either way, your price is very good for the amount of extras. Good luck.

Comment

Just lowered the price to $500 if anyone is interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Gmac47 View Post
                    No, it's $398. Either way, your price is very good for the amount of extras. Good luck.
                    His has Trijicon's... $398 is for the plastic sights. $500 is a very good price.
                    In Valor there is hope

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU74 View Post
                      His has Trijicon's... $398 is for the plastic sights. $500 is a very good price.
                      $500 is a great price for the amount of extras. I replied with $398 because he referred to blue label as $498 with fixed sights and three magazines. Just clarifying.

Comment

I wasn't trying to be a jerk with my comment, just wanted to OP to know that it may not be bought at the initial price.
                        Originally posted by Ceridwen
                        Just one would be stingy of me, I'd have to get two. For the children.

Comment

Looking for trades + cash?

Comment

Damn, I wish I was in the US right now.....I would jump on this. Great deal. Good luck with sale.

Comment

I wish i had the money. Thats a great deal.
                              Why do we try so Hard for Little things, and so Little for Hard things?

"There is no happiness without tears; no life without death. Beware, I will give you cause to weep"

R.I.P Hand Sanitizer, you will be missed…

Remember, Gay, Straight, Black, White, or HIV+, on this forum you're "Blue" and that's what matters most.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2615 users online. 139 members and 2476 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X