300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 signal dash LED lights $100

Super bright with 30 patterns. Department won't let me use them any more. $100 Tyd for all 4

Color(s)? Video of them orginally working?
    The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog. He looks a lot like the wolf. He has fangs and the capacity for violence. The difference, though, is that the sheepdog must not, cannot and will not ever harm the sheep. Any sheepdog who intentionally harms the lowliest little lamb will be punished and removed.

I Am the Sheepdog.

Comment

All blue. I do not have video. Sorry. I have a buddy who is still running them. I will try to get a video of his. They are pretty cool though. A lot of patterns. Very bright.

Comment

Is the brand Star Signal? I think I see the logo with a little guy holding up a railroad lantern on the labels, leading me to guess those are DL15-6 Starburst Series.

Once you know the make/model, a big vendor or a proud owner probably has a video online somewhere, and probably showing all 30 patterns.
        --
        Capital Punishment means never having to say "you again?"

Comment

Yes that's it, and wow, I didn't know they cost that much. I can't find a video right now, but I will try later. I should also mention that I do not have the outlet plug for these as they had been hard wired to my box.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11035 users online. 440 members and 10595 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X