Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LOOK HERE...Cop stuff laying around, need to get rid of it...CHEAP!

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOOK HERE...Cop stuff laying around, need to get rid of it...CHEAP!

The following items are just laying around my basement and I figured it was time to get rid of some of it.

All items are in excellent condition and work and look 100%.

I DO NOT have or use PAYPAL. I will only accept postal money orders or even checks for all items.

PLEASE DO NOT TELL ME YOU ARE BUYING OR SENDING PAYMENT if you really aren't or have changed your mind. This is not only disrespectful but a waste of everyone's time and the next guy who may really want it.

I have been a member of this board for quite some time I am also a State Constable in Pennsylvania. Rest assured if you buy something from me you WILL GET IT PROMPTLY upon me getting payment. Nothing urks me more then getting ripped off. I can assure you I will not risk my character or job trying to rip someone off for a flashlight, handcuffs, etc...

You will be mailing it to my personal address and I will include all contact info as well as phone numbers.

ALL PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING!!

Maxpedition bag Medium size $30.00

Generic Xtreme bag Pretty large size and lots of pockets. $25.00

Oakley boots size 10.5 worn once excellent condition $50.00

Nitestick Rechargeable Duty light. New in box.....$75.00 has 2 lights in one!

Oakley sunglasses like new with case $40.00

Streamlight Strion with charger. Approx 3 yrs old, works GREAT... $40.00

To inquire or buy please email WILSONCONSTABLE@GMAIL.COM or PM me here. I can reply and handle much quicker to my personal email address above.

Thanks,

G-man
    1*

E-mail sent
    "You can't handcuff me, I'm a college graduate!"
    (Smurfette)

Comment

Good luck getting anyone to send you unsecured funds to someone they've never seen before.
      "Naw officer, I was hanging with my cousin"

"Sooo, real cousin or play cousins ?"

Originally posted by JasperST
      I'm thinking a battalion of menstruating bearded women could kick some serious booty!

Comment

Ok; I'll chime in. He has been an o.com member since 2005 and read his profile. I have never met him but understand the frustrations of funds and paypal. If you are uncomfortable with sending him unsecured funds don't. Those PA coppers can be quirky (lol). Good luck to all and to all a good shift.
        "I do not fear the man who yells, I fear the man who doesn't"

Comment

To all who have bought, items have been shipped.

Via USPS either parcel post or first class.

Thank you to all!

Fred

G-man
          1*

Comment

In respect to paypal, I am one of the few who had an account hi-jacked and over $3000 taken from me to only get a portion of my money back 7 months later.

This is why I do not use paypal.

I fully understand everyone's apprehension of sending funds to someone and "hoping" you get your stuff. Sadly I have been ripped off before myself and I know how it feels.

I would NEVER think of ripping off a fellow brother. If you buy something from me you get it or you get your money back.

I am always available by phone as well 484 819 0415

Thanks to everyone who asked or bought stuff from me. I had it laying around and if it can be of use to anyone I am glad to help out.

Fred

G-man
            1*

Comment

Originally posted by G-MAN View Post
              In respect to paypal, I am one of the few who had an account hi-jacked and over $3000 taken from me to only get a portion of my money back 7 months later.

This is why I do not use paypal.

I fully understand everyone's apprehension of sending funds to someone and "hoping" you get your stuff. Sadly I have been ripped off before myself and I know how it feels.

I would NEVER think of ripping off a fellow brother. If you buy something from me you get it or you get your money back.

I am always available by phone as well 484 819 0415

Thanks to everyone who asked or bought stuff from me. I had it laying around and if it can be of use to anyone I am glad to help out.

Fred

G-man
              1*
              Thanks for sharing I have removed my bank account from paypal.

Comment

Hey Fred... are the boots still avai? And are they quarter boots or full size?
                Why do we try so Hard for Little things, and so Little for Hard things?

"There is no happiness without tears; no life without death. Beware, I will give you cause to weep"

R.I.P Hand Sanitizer, you will be missed…

Remember, Gay, Straight, Black, White, or HIV+, on this forum you're "Blue" and that's what matters most.

Comment

Some damn good deals in there. I'd take you up on it all if I had some extra $ laying around.

Comment

If the strion is still available, I'll take it.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3968 users online. 191 members and 3777 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X