WTB: Glock G22 Gen 3 or 4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: Glock G22 Gen 3 or 4

My dad is looking for a Glock G22 generation 3 or 4 for his new reserve officer position, used or new for not new price. If anyone's looking to sell, post here or PM. Thanks!
    Pursuing the dream.

Awaiting the start of Academy... April 28th.

Originally posted by jjbledsoe View Post
    My dad is looking for a Glock G22 generation 3 or 4 for his new reserve officer position, used or new for not new price. If anyone's looking to sell, post here or PM. Thanks!
    If he is a commissioned peace officer he should look into getting a new one from Glock on the officer program.

http://www.usglock.com/

There is a link to the info on their website. In my area there is a local dealer who can do the officer rate and you can buy from them. Don't know if there is one near you. But it's a great price.

Comment

Thanks for the link, I will show it to him. I don't think he's certified/commissioned until he finishes all of his modules but it's better than nothing.
      Pursuing the dream.

Comment

Glock

Try budsgunshop.com and look in the LE section (gold badge at the top of the page) they have a lot of police trade in's etc.
        "I do not fear the man who yells, I fear the man who doesn't"

Comment

I have a glock 22 Gen 4 only been shot once (less than 100 rounds) let me know if he's interested.

Comment

PM me what you would like for it and I'll let you know if it's in his price range. Guy in Arkansas won't sell it to PD's anymore without going through some federal deal which costs $$ so no-go on that.
            Pursuing the dream.

Comment

Originally posted by jjbledsoe View Post
              PM me what you would like for it and I'll let you know if it's in his price range. Guy in Arkansas won't sell it to PD's anymore without going through some federal deal which costs $$ so no-go on that.
              Sold it sorry

Comment

Here is a Glock 22 (used) third generation for only $349.99

http://www.ombexpress.com/p-3490-pre...15rnd-mag.aspx

They are department trade ins. The description doesn't say night sights, but the images look like their sample has them. May or may not come with.

Comment

Thanks Kabal, I will have him take a look!!
                  Pursuing the dream.

Comment

Gen 4 for $449. They were delivered to a PD and sent back to Glock, who relabeled them as "rebuilt" but it looks like most, if not all, were never fired or carried. http://www.summitgunbroker.com/22_Gen_4.html

Comment

Thanks for the link I'll forward it to my dad. That's a great deal.
                      Pursuing the dream.

Comment

Have a nice Gen 2 Glock 22, used, looks very good with some holster wear-no scratches or anything, Has night sights and one mag, no box. Shipped to your choice of FFL or department (with letterhead) for $360 credit/debit card or $345 check/money order. (I'm an officer & gun dealer) Email at eeke at stjoelive.com if you want pics
                        It is a gen 2 with no finger grips but you can add a Hogue grip for same feel.

Comment

GT Distributors in Tx has Gen 2 Glock 22's with 3 mags and night sights (dim) for $289. You find a better price on these.

Comment

Check law enforcement distributors for trade-ins. Just picked up a Gen 3 with nite sights and 2 hi-cap mags from Michigan Police Equipment for $335. They were dept. of correction trade ins and looked like new.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10381 users online. 380 members and 10001 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
                            X