Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lone Wolf T2 Harsey Tanto Camo Knife (Titanium Liner & Signed by Designer Harsey)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Lone Wolf T2 Harsey Tanto Camo Knife (Titanium Liner & Signed by Designer Harsey)

    Here is the site:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lone-Wolf-T2...item4cfb76b639

    This Blade made of S30V steel is the best steel used for knives, with a 61 HC Hardness Level...I will except offeres before the auction ends...I would prefer for a LEO to get my knife then I would a general collector......
    Attached Files
    Last edited by ApacheWolf; 11-09-2011, 02:41 PM.

  • #2
    Originally posted by ApacheWolf View Post
    Here is the site:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lone-Wolf-T2...item4cfb76b639

    This Blade made of S30V steel is the best steel used for knives, with a 61 HC Hardness Level...I will except offeres before the auction ends...I would prefer for a LEO to get my knife then I would a general collector......
    Jeez this thing is expensive. A little out of my price range, sorry. May I ask how much they cost new, not signed?
    All posts are my personal opinion and are not necessarily reflective of the views of my department.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by sean3017 View Post
      Jeez this thing is expensive. A little out of my price range, sorry. May I ask how much they cost new, not signed?
      The knife was a one year production knife back in I believe 2007...It sold for $170 back then...Lone Wolf sold the company to Benchmade, so all of their knives went through the roof. The average sale of this knife not is $275-$325... It obviously did not sell it for what I expected...

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by ApacheWolf View Post
        The knife was a one year production knife back in I believe 2007...It sold for $170 back then...Lone Wolf sold the company to Benchmade, so all of their knives went through the roof. The average sale of this knife not is $275-$325... It obviously did not sell it for what I expected...
        Wow, that's not that you actually made some money! Congrats
        All posts are my personal opinion and are not necessarily reflective of the views of my department.

        Comment

        What's Going On

        Collapse

        There are currently 8034 users online. 340 members and 7694 guests.

        Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

        Working...
        X