Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MUSTACHES vs. CANCER

hey...

me and some other guys on my job are taking part in a charity drive where we grow in our stereotypical trooper mustaches in order to raise money for a charity that helps children w/ cancer.

If you decide you 'd like to make a donation please click on the below link, or if you just want a good chuckle at my inability to actually grow a mustache i'll be updating this thread about once a week or so.

day 3 so far........zero signs of a mustache
    http://www.mustachesvscancer.org/ind...profile&id=741

I've never heard of mustache growing for charity, I thought it was just growing hair for cancer wigs. That's a pretty good idea actually. I'm unfortunately unable to help right now but best of luck to you.
    "Naw officer, I was hanging with my cousin"

"Sooo, real cousin or play cousins ?"

Originally posted by JasperST
    I'm thinking a battalion of menstruating bearded women could kick some serious booty!

Comment

yah its called MOvember and is typically held in November in support of Colon Cancer research and such.... its a dirty month...

Comment

was gonna wait till monday to update the thread after i take the weekly picture, but i just wanted to pop in to thank all you guys for the more then generous donations so far. Its very appreciated!

heres the donation page for anyone else interested in making a small donation
        http://www.mustachesvscancer.org/ind...profile&id=741

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3506 users online. 247 members and 3259 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X