Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTS- Blackhawk Sepra Level3 basketweave w/ light

$100/OBO

I have a right handed Blackhawk Serpa Level 3 lightbearing duty holster with basketweave finish (model# 44H500BW-R) for Glock 22 (fits 17, 31, 19, 23, 32 etc), and the Blackhawk Xyphos NT light. Holster has minor wear and is in good serviceable condition for duty. Good for duty or training.
    Blackhawk sells the holster for $121.99 and the light for $199.99. That's $321.98 total.
    For sale for $100/obo shipped. Add 4% for PayPal. Paypal, cash or USPS Money Order only.

I went to a different gun with a different light, so I have this just lying around.
    This is for sale on another forum, and a coworker may also take it. So, subject to cancellation.

Holster
    http://www.blackhawk.com/product/Lev...,1177,1412.htm

Xyphos NT light- 90 lumens
    http://www.blackhawk.com/product/Nig...ght,503,40.htm
    Last edited by Reedo; 05-19-2011, 01:48 PM.
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence."
    -John Adams

Disclaimer: My statements are personal opinions, and in no way reflect those of my agency.

Very interested in this, I could pay by paypal. Can you send me a picture or two to [email protected]

Thanks in advance

Comment

still available?

Comment

Still interested,

Comment

If only you had in in L/H =(
          Other officer: Oh that's right, I forgot, you're God's gift to police work.
          Me: At least someone recognizes it.

Turns out basic police work isn't so hard, you just have to leave the station.

Comment

LifeShock, sorry for the delay. I need to pay attention to this thread . Email sent.
            "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence."
            -John Adams

Disclaimer: My statements are personal opinions, and in no way reflect those of my agency.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3210 users online. 212 members and 2998 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X