300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTS - Springfield XDM 9mm

Hey guys, I am attending the AZ-POST academy in July and I am going to need a Glock 22. So I am selling my Springfield XDM 9mm. I bought it just over a year ago and put less the 300 rounds threw her. The XDM pistol includes FOUR 19-round magazines, a molded belt holster, molded mag pouch, reloading tool and the Springfield plastic carry case. I’ll even throw in 50 rounds of Winchester Ranger 127gr t-seriers 9mm +P+. Must be 18 years of age. $500.00. Location Phoenix, AZ

Try posting this on arizonashooting.com - it gets a lot more traffic for this sort of thing. By husband buys/trades on there often.

Comment

Thank you, I will.

Comment

Don't you mean 21 years old? Nice pistol though.

Comment

SOLD today the 24th at 12pm. Thank you for looking.

Comment

Originally posted by showme View Post
            Don't you mean 21 years old? Nice pistol though.
            21 is for FFL transfers of handguns. There isn't a minimum age for private sales. He simply wanted it to go to an adult.
            NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Comment

Indeed, thank you Sgt. Slaughter

Comment

Fo' shizzle.

Nice gun.
                NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5092 users online. 286 members and 4806 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X