Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

level 4 ceramic armor plates! LOOK!! (ESAPI)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• level 4 ceramic armor plates! LOOK!! (ESAPI)

hello all, as the title says, i have some level 4 ceramic body armor plates for sale they are assorted sizes.(email me with the size you need and i will see if i have them.) they are all in good to great cosmetic condition. with no visible or felt damage plates are EX us mil. and were official USGI but are now privately owned by ME. i would like to get $300 per plate price does include shipping if you have any questions or would like to see more pictures please email me at [email protected]! (my email is checked multiple times daily) i will accept M.O's from BOFA, CHASE or Pay-Pal payment.

ALSO, ask me about my IOTV full body armor system that i have for sale.. it includes level3 kevlar AND level 4 ceramic plates.

(bottom two plates, the top two go with my IOTV system)
    Last edited by silentknight911; 05-17-2011, 09:56 PM. Reason: got more plates, back up for another look!
    We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.
    - Winston Churchill

Tell me about the iotv armor system u have for sale. And if u have any more plates u wanna get rid of.

Comment

Is IOTV still available?
      Other officer: Oh that's right, I forgot, you're God's gift to police work.
      Me: At least someone recognizes it.

Turns out basic police work isn't so hard, you just have to leave the station.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3677 users online. 213 members and 3464 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X