300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• External Vest Carrier

looking for a new or used external vest carrier. size: M or L color: Navy or Black

Ideally uniform shirt style

ExternalVestCarrier1.jpg

Ive got a midnight navy outer vest carrier

http://www.turtletracks.us/linked/ve...lors%20019.jpg

it looks like this, its hard to tell but it has gear pockets on the bottom, for cuffs, a flashlight, radio, etc.

Comment

vest?

what do you want for it

Comment

I have that one and I hate it. IMHO if you're looking to go external, get the one without elastic straps on the side. Those straps make it look nasty in my opinion They make ones now that are the regular material to close the sides of the vest like this

http://www.officerstore.com/store/pr..._vest_carrier/

Happy hunting.
        "Naw officer, I was hanging with my cousin"

"Sooo, real cousin or play cousins ?"

Originally posted by JasperST
        I'm thinking a battalion of menstruating bearded women could kick some serious booty!

Comment

I know this is an old post, but did you find a vest carrier?
          "For he is God's servant to do you good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword for nothing. He is God's servant, an agent of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer." Romans 13:4

Comment

If you are looking to design your own personal vest carrier exactly the way you want it, the only custom designed carrier my department (LA County Sheriff) uses is The Vest Man. They are based in Lawndale, Ca and their website is www.thevestman.com

Comment

Our department is going to these soon.... i just hope they are more comfortable. Gotta find a way to sew sleeves on it to eliminate the shirt i would have to wear under it.
              LT's Challenge Coins and Promotional Items.
              LT's Challenge Coins on Facebook
              Custom Challenge Coins, Dog Tags, Key Chains, Wristbands, and Patches.

**I was an NJPrisonCop when I joined this forum. I am now a NJPrisonLt**

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6419 users online. 311 members and 6108 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X