Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTS: Toshiba Satellite L555-S7008 Laptop - BRAND NEW - $675 Shipped

Price drop, $625 Shipped

Toshiba Graphite 17.3" Satellite L555-S7008 Laptop PC with Intel Core i5-430M Processor & Windows 7 Home Premium

I'd prefer a personal check or money order since I don't want PayPal to take $20-$40 from me for a fee. I will ship this item via USPS Priority Mail with Insurance and Delivery Confirmation.

Step up your mobile life with this Toshiba Laptop PC. Blaze through websites and emails with the system's super-fast Intel Core i5-430M processor and 4GB of DDR3 system memory. Watch your favorite DVDs (and burn a few) with the DVD Super Multi drive. Plus, the Toshiba Laptop PC has a beautiful 17.3" TruBrite widescreen display — you'll get the most out of your movie-viewing and your web-browsing.

Toshiba Laptop PC:

* Intel Core I5-430M processor
    2.26GHz (2.53GHz with Turbo Boost Technology), 1066MHz Front Side Bus, 3MB L3 Cache
    * 4GB DDR3 system memory (8GB max)
    Enough memory to handle today's most memory-hungry applications
    * 500GB 5400rpm SATA hard drive
    Store your music, videos, photos, documents and more on the Toshiba Laptop PC — with plenty of storage space to spare
    * DVD Super Multi disc drive
    Play and create CDs and DVDs with this CD/DVD burner that supports 11 formats
    * 10/100 Ethernet; 802.11b/g/n Wireless
    Connect the Toshiba Laptop PC to a broadband modem with Ethernet LAN, or connect to a wireless network or hotspot with Wireless WLAN
    * 17.3" diagonal TruBrite LED-backlit TFT LCD widescreen display
    1600 x 900 pixel resolution; Intel Graphics Media Accelerator HD with dynamically allocated shared graphics memory

Additional Features:

* Built-in Webcam with microphone
    * Built-in digital media card reader
    * 3 x USB 2.0 ports (1 x USB/eSATA combo), 1 x RGB output, 1 x microphone port, 1 x headphone jack, 1 x RJ-45 port
    * 6-cell lithium-ion battery pack
    * Toshiba Laptop PC includes AC adapter

Software:

* Genuine Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit Edition (To learn more about the features of Windows 7, click here)
    * Microsoft Works 9; Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007 Edition (60-day trial)
    * Norton Internet Security 2010 (30-day trial)
    * Toshiba software and utilities
    * Plus software from Microsoft, Adobe, WildTangent and more

Last edited by MCSD; 05-24-2011, 06:22 PM.

Still for sale.

Comment

Bumping to the top.

Comment

Price drop, $625 shipped.

Comment

There's a way to get around the paypal fees. If you have people send it as a personal transfer there is no fee for the transfer.
          GOD IS A NINJA WITH A SNIPER RIFLE, WAITING TO TAKE YOU OUT.

"For weapons training they told me to play DOOM"

Comment

Thanks for the advice but it looks like PayPal no longer offers it for free.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...y-fees-outside

Comment

Look closer, it says free if coming from a paypal account, bank account.
              2.9% if coming from a credit card, paypal charge account or debit card.

I have my paypal account linked to my checking account so it would be a free transfer.

Comment

Originally posted by GIOSTORMUSNRET View Post
                Look closer, it says free if coming from a paypal account, bank account.
                2.9% if coming from a credit card, paypal charge account or debit card.

I have my paypal account linked to my checking account so it would be a free transfer.
                Would you like to buy the computer?

Comment

Would like to buy one, but not in the budget right now, I will keep you in mind when I'm ready to buy.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3448 users online. 183 members and 3265 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X