Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danner 6" Pursuit GTX Mens Size 8 1/2

Danner 6" Pursuit GTX Mens Size 8 1/2

Got these last year and decided they were too small. They ended up being worn 5 days while at the range so they have few scuffs on the toes from getting prone and what not.

They were $140 when I got them but if anyone wants them I'll let you have them pretty cheap.

PM with offers.

Last edited by Prov1x; 03-26-2011, 04:00 PM.
    yeah!

No takers??? Everybody needs cheap boots!
    yeah!

Comment

Possibly interested. In the early stages of researching the price tag to outfit myself for a private security gig while I wait for local LE work.
      So my question is... does Danner's sizing run pretty close to most other brands?
      Thanks =]
      DISCLAIMER: On my forum name... a Nat'l Park Service LE position is my goal, not my current role. When I created it, I didn't mean to imply I'm a sworn federal officer. Someday, though!

Graduate of 121st Ranger Academy class @ NPS Seasonal Law Enforcement Training Program, 03/2011 (Santa Rosa, CA)

Comment

As far as I can tell they do..but I'm definitely not a boot expert! Have a local store where you could go try a size on?
        yeah!

Comment

Yeah, I'll be hitting up some of the local gear shops to research various things and I'll add this to the list. Thanks.
          DISCLAIMER: On my forum name... a Nat'l Park Service LE position is my goal, not my current role. When I created it, I didn't mean to imply I'm a sworn federal officer. Someday, though!

Graduate of 121st Ranger Academy class @ NPS Seasonal Law Enforcement Training Program, 03/2011 (Santa Rosa, CA)

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4922 users online. 166 members and 4756 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X