300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS Insight M3X Light & Beamshot GreenBeam 2000 Laser

I have a older Insight M3X for sale. It doesn't fit anything I own anymore and I have no need for it now and its just collecting dust. Here is a link to the light if you want to do your research

http://www.insighttechgear.com/products-m3x-lg.htm

MSRP is $174.99

Asking $100 obo

My light has a different battery cover that allows the pressure pad and the 3-position switch for off/momentary on/ full on. Light was tested on 1/28/11 and works, just needs 2 - CR123 batteries available most hardware and sporting goods stores.

Photos are of the actual light that is for sale.

AND

For sale is a Beamshot GreenBeam 2000 laser sight. It is very similar to the one in the link posted only difference is mine does not have the ramps over the adjusting screws. I don't have anything that fits this anymore and no longer need the clutter. Here is the link to the newer model one but it is the same specs as mine. Also has a brand new pressure pad.

http://www.beamshot.com/laser_sight_greenbeam2000.html

MSRP is $470

I am asking $150. This was tested on 1/28/11 and worked all it needs is a CR123 battery found at most hardware and sporting goods stores.

As I said before mine is a little different than the one pictured on the website as I do not have the ramps that cover the adjustment screws.

Both will work great for a AR or similar rifle. I have more photos if wanted. Located in Clyde Park, MT 59018. I pay for shipping if that will sweeten the deal at all.
    Applied for a few Montana Law Enforcement Positions.....

Also might be interested in a possible trade for a Viridian C5L or similar for a XDM 40 3.8 if someone has something like that....

Comment

Bump! Also up for offers if someone has something for trade.....

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5740 users online. 323 members and 5417 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X