300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thin Blue Line Survival Bracelets with Hidden Handcuff Key

Greetings fellow officers. I make these survival bracelets with a hidden cuff key to help raise funds for a friend with breast cancer and no health insurance. The key is intended for emergency/backup and fits inside the buckle. Due to an agreement with the key manufacturer, it can only be sold to sworn officers. I also make a version without a key. Bracelets with keys are 16.00 plus postage and bracelets without are 10.00. I can also make any bracelet in just about any color combination you want. If interested, please contact me @ [email protected]. Thanks for your support.
    Attached Files

My order will be placed shortly... email sent.

Comment

Order placed and payment sent. Cant wait to receive mine.

Comment

Thanks to all for your support. I really thinks it's the generosity like this that makes law enforcement officers some of the most caring people in the world. Unfortunately, the guys we deal with don't often appreciate it. There's a lady in Ft Myers, Florida, that is a single mom of a 7 year old boy, fighting a nasty disease that says, thanks as well.

Tom

Comment

Ordered mine two days ago, already in the mail. Great cause, hopefully there will be more support.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5076 users online. 308 members and 4768 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X