X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blackhawk Night-Ops Gladius FOR SALE OR TRADE

Blackhawk Night-Ops Gladius.
    Excellent condition lil wear and tear...but still in awsome shape

switching to nightturn looking for a rechargeable light..

sell with 30 poly belt holster

115.00 shiped..

or will trade for rechargeable flashlight....

streamlight SL-20 series..

pelican LAPD Series..

let me know..

send a email

http://www.lapolicegear.com/blniglfl.html

FYI - rechargeable batteries will work in there, too. I have the Insight Technologies branded version with the upgraded LED (Insight made the lights for Blackhawk) and use Tenergy rechargeables in it. Wicked little thing to keep on your belt.
    NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Comment

See http://www.batteryjunction.com/4parc390reli.html for the cells, and charger, Sgt. Slaughter is talking about and the same set I bought and gave to my son, along with a Gladius, as a grad gift over 3 years ago. He still uses same as his always-on-the-duty-belt light, and has worked a LOT of 0dark30 shifts and on-call in a place that is comparable to the worst hole anyone on here has ever worked.
      #32936 - Royal Canadian Mounted Police - 1975-10-27 / 2010-12-29
      Proud Dad of #54266 - RCMP - 2007-02-12 to date
      RCMP Veterans Association - Regina Division member
      Mounted Police Professional Association of Canada - Associate (Retired) member
      "Smile" - no!

Comment

I realize you're trying to sell the light, but if you want to keep it, you can always do the CREEmator upgrade to it...

Comment

Originally posted by Flashaholic View Post
          I realize you're trying to sell the light, but if you want to keep it, you can always do the CREEmator upgrade to it...
          If it hasn't already been upgraded from the 80 lumen model. If it's like mine, the difference would probably not be very noticeable.
          NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Comment

Well all be dammed!!!...ill will placeing my order right now! hopefully it works like you say...added two more batteries for my gunlight...

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6007 users online. 288 members and 5719 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
            X