Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW Whelen Avenger LED DashLight Miami, FL.

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW Whelen Avenger LED DashLight Miami, FL.

For sale a brand new whelen avenger led in red/blue for sale, asking $210 shipped to your door.
    http://www.northerntool.com/shop/too...&ci_sku=163817

Last edited by taz080; 08-31-2010, 11:59 AM.

Originally posted by taz080 View Post
    For sale a brand new whelen avenger led in red/blue for sale, asking $210 shipped to your door.
    http://www.northerntool.com/shop/too...&ci_sku=163817

Hope you did not pay NT's prices. That light is being sold by Galls for $199.99 with $5 shipping to the general public at retail, and with minimal work, can get it for $180 through Galls with $4.55 shipping ($184.55), both with a return/refund policy.

Comment

How can I get it for $180? please let me know, I want to get the all blue one. I you are interested on this one I'll make you a good deal on it.
      Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Cinder1220 View Post
        Hope you did not pay NT's prices. That light is being sold by Galls for $199.99 with $5 shipping to the general public at retail, and with minimal work, can get it for $180 through Galls with $4.55 shipping ($184.55), both with a return/refund policy.
        The one you are talking about is the generic brand not the original whelen.

Comment

Originally posted by taz080 View Post
          The one you are talking about is the generic brand not the original whelen.
          It is original Whelen. It is made in the Whelen factory, comes in a Whelen package, and carries the exact same Whelen warranty. They are just re-labeled the Galls TN Series. However, the Galls TN Series, and the Whelen Avenger are not the EXACT same light. They are very, very similar. The TN Series is the old Talon, and the Avenger is the newer version. The Avenger is only slightly smaller and has one extra diode per side, than the Talon. Their effectiveness is very comparable.

However, I will say one thing... Anyone who buys light from Galls, or Northern Tool for that matter, is a fool. Galls marks their stuff up 10-25% from most other places.

Hands down, one the best places the buy lights is www.sirennet.com. They have low prices and excellent customer service. Plus they have pictures, videos, and much more information about the lights they sell. They sell the Whelen Avenger for $198 all day long, as opposed to Galls' $279, and NT's $329.

And with THAT beind said... second hand Avengers, even new, have a going rate of about $150. Your price isn't too far off, but maybe a touch high. Just my $.02!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5469 users online. 325 members and 5144 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X