Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glock 22 rtf2 + goodies for trade

Im looking to trade for a .45 1911 with low miles lol

hopefully a Springfield 1911 .45 GI with a decent holster 2 mags and mag pouch

but I will consider others...maybe a nice para or kimber with high miles and no holster...we can work something out

(please send pics)

and im willing to trade everything below for it.

(please LEO's only) if your local to the Denver area ill meet up with you...if your out of state I will mail everything to an FFL of your choice the same day you mail the 1911 I would really like to set it up with the dealers so that both packages arrive before anyone picks anything up. we will each pay our own FFL fees

I will supply you with the numbers on the gun before any trade is made!

Glock 22 rtf2 with less than 200 rounds through it.
    (also includes glock gun case and manual)

3 hi-cap mags (15rounds)

with this de santis holster

and this blackhawk serpa that also comes with the paddle

this velcro mag pouch

and A.R.M.S quick detach mount for the AR/m4 platform

"Get an 45-70. It's tough and you can hunt dinosaurs with it." - M-11 -

45acp, because there is no replacement for displacement.

Does it have night sights?

Comment

How about a Rock Island 1911, with a Blackhawk Serpa holster, less than 500 rnds through the 1911??
      “Fear not the night.

Fear that which walks the night.

And I am that which walks the night.

But only evil need fear me…

and gentle souls sleep safe in their beds…

because I walk the night.”

Comment

Originally posted by ERT11 View Post
        Does it have night sights?

no sir, just the good ol

sorry
        Last edited by albatross; 02-07-2010, 08:17 AM.

Comment

I'd be interested in your Arms rings. When you get your 1911 I have some 1911 goodies we might be able to work out a trade.

[email protected]
          Roach

Comment

Originally posted by parjr View Post
            I'd be interested in your Arms rings. When you get your 1911 I have some 1911 goodies we might be able to work out a trade.

[email protected]

Im assuming you already know this (and if you dont the misunderstanding is my fault) but both of those pictures are of the same quick detach ring..its for mounting optics like the one pictured below

so its a single ring, not a pair.

the ring is 100% UNUSED and has never been out of the bag other than to take those pictures.

If your still interested in trading I would certainly rather it be on your AR then my desk

Comment

I new what ring it was but I did think you had 2. I've got a couple of ARs that have no optics and am really wanting to try out an Aimpoint. Love my Eotech and can't afford another Acog so I figure I'll give the Aimpoint a try.
              When you get an 1911 let me know if you still have the ring.
              Good luck on a trade.
              Roach

Comment

Originally posted by parjr View Post
                I new what ring it was but I did think you had 2. I've got a couple of ARs that have no optics and am really wanting to try out an Aimpoint. Love my Eotech and can't afford another Acog so I figure I'll give the Aimpoint a try.
                When you get an 1911 let me know if you still have the ring.
                Good luck on a trade.
                Im sorry for the misunderstanding. the second I read your first post I realized I had flubed.

I felt bad because the same trick was played on me. the site I bought it off of labeled it as "A.R.M.S. quick detach rings" (ringS!!!) so I also assumed it was the pair. After the $125 it took to get it to my front door and the 6 weeks I waited with my optic and AR in hand...I opened the box, stood there stunned, and then just about cried. lol I called the web site and asked them what was up, and after she told me that it was "clearly labeled" as a single ring (It was tiny print by the bottom of the screen that read "single unit") she informed me that because it was my fault, to return the ring I would be charged a re-stocking fee and have to pay shipping and then the remaining money would be credited back to my account. Ive sense mounted the optic a cheaper way and I figured instead of just bending over and losing money returning it I might as well trade it for something I like. (so I can subconsciously think that I won)...*shrugs*

(sorry for the long story I guess I just needed to vent) lol

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2266 users online. 133 members and 2133 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X