300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• baseball caps police or sheriff

hi everyone i was wandering if anyone has any police or sheriff ballcaps unused for my collection . If anyone does please e-mail me at
    [email protected]

thank you very much
    bruce

Folks,

Use caution here. Before he paid for the items I'm selling, Bruce wanted me to first mail them to Canada for inspection. As an inducement to do so, he even offered me more than my asking price.

You guys can put 2+2 together on your own.
    Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

so you think i am dishonest

for your information the reason i asked you to send out your hats first i just got ripped of by a fellow officer she sold me 90 patchs from arizona for a 150.00 us so i sent the money and guess what i did not recieve my patchs its been a month i e-mailed her 4 times no answer so before you accuse me of being dishounest check the facts first ok 150.00 dollars may not be much to you but i am disabled and i do not get a lot of money

Comment

Originally posted by cycocop View Post
        for your information the reason i asked you to send out your hats first i just got ripped of by a fellow officer she sold me 90 patchs from arizona for a 150.00 us so i sent the money and guess what i did not recieve my patchs its been a month i e-mailed her 4 times no answer so before you accuse me of being dishounest check the facts first ok 150.00 dollars may not be much to you but i am disabled and i do not get a lot of money
        I went out of my way to avoid calling you a thief. I merely pointed out that your method of doing business was inconsistent with established practices for this hobby.

Best of luck sir.
        Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

hello

dear mike
          i still would like to buy those hats if you could trust me i am very honest you will get paid the same day i get them please mike think about it ok
          thanks
          bruce

Comment

Last edited by deputy x 2; 01-23-2010, 08:28 PM.
            This profession is not for people looking for positive reinforcement from the public. Very often it can be a thankless job and you can't desire accolades, because those are not usually forthcoming. Just do your job to the best of your ability and live with the decisions you've made.

Comment

do you have any hats or what

do you have any police or sheriff base ball caps that you want to get rid of please let me know ok
              thanks
              bruce

Comment

this guy seems vaguely familiar. Maybe another name in the past.
                For the cops out there: You are an adult. If you want to write someone, write them. If you don't want to write someone, then don't write them.

"Jeff, you are the best cop on this board"-Anonymous Post

Comment

Originally posted by jeffIL View Post
                  this guy seems vaguely familiar. Maybe another name in the past.
                  No same guy/girl....he normally collects patches. How can you forget the name?
                  This profession is not for people looking for positive reinforcement from the public. Very often it can be a thankless job and you can't desire accolades, because those are not usually forthcoming. Just do your job to the best of your ability and live with the decisions you've made.

Comment

Originally posted by deputy x 2 View Post
                    No same guy/girl....he normally collects patches. How can you forget the name?
                    Ah...couldn't remember but the grammar, etc rang a bell.
                    For the cops out there: You are an adult. If you want to write someone, write them. If you don't want to write someone, then don't write them.

"Jeff, you are the best cop on this board"-Anonymous Post

Comment

He pops in once in awhile asking for patches...once for jackets and now he is on to hats. He began collecting as a child or was it after his father was killed or after he became disabled.

Comment

thank you all for your complements

please do not send me nothing all i ever get is rude comments from some of you like in (ask a cop) boy that surely takes the cake now i am being called a faker with my disability and that my comments are a waist of time here i was thanking all of you for doing a great job protecting us from the criminals and our safety i e-mail police or sheriff depts who lose a officer in the line of duty
                        and this is the THANKS I GET i will never give a complament again to any one

thank you all for your thoughts about me
                        thank you your fool
                        bruce

Comment

please do not send me nothing all i ever get is rude comments from some of you like in (ask a cop) boy that surely takes the cake now i am being called a faker with my disability and that my comments are a waist of time here i was thanking all of you for doing a great job protecting us from the criminals and our safety i e-mail police or sheriff depts who lose a officer in the line of duty

thank you your fool
                          bruce
                          10-9?
                          Have you ever fired your gun up in the air and gone "ahhrgh"? -Danny Butterman

"I'm sure finding that 11mm wrench at the last minute to fix the flux capacitor or whatever gets those guys out of bed in the morning is probably just as much of an adrenaline shot as blowing over a ton of C4 at one time" - CruiserClass

Comment

thank you your fool
                            bruce
                            Does time have a waist? I wonder if it is like a 34 or something. Since time is relative and is constantly changing i bet they have to be elastic pants. Hmmmm.......

Comment

dear mike
                              i still would like to buy those hats if you could trust me i am very honest you will get paid the same day i get them please mike think about it ok
                              thanks
                              bruce
                              3300 posts. I think you know where you can find him if it's a problem. I haighly doubt anyone that established on this forum is going to sully their reputation for $150. Last time I checked, even on eBay you have to pay before you get your product. Without payment first i'm afraid you'll be sans hat.
                              State Trooper, South Carolina Highway Patrol and proud of it buddy.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5187 users online. 283 members and 4904 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X