300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free 5.11 pants!

I have these items for sale. You can take them both or pick and choose.

1) 5.11 3-in-1 parka. New last year and only worn a couple of times. This item is like brand new and retails for $259.00. Research it on 5.11's website for a full list of functions and pictures. This coat is black with a black fleece removable liner. Very heavy and warm with multiple pockets and vent zippers. Yours for $170.00 (price includes shipping from NC to continental U.S.)

2) Safariland drop leg holster for Glock 21. This item is well used but still in very solid condition. This is a level 2 retention holster in that the rotating hood must be pushed down and rotated forward for the Glock 21 to be drawn. I have made one modification to this holster. I put a quick buckle into the strap that loops the duty belt for quick and easy removal. I paid $105.00 3 years ago. Its yours for $50.00. (price includes shipping from NC to the continental U.S.)

****If you buy either or both of these items I will throw in a pair of black 5.11 pants that I've worn maybe once or twice. They are size 32W/34L. ****
    If you're interested send an email to [email protected] or PM me. I will use paypal for payment.

Thanks
    Greg
    Attached Files

Pm sent to you on the holster

Comment

Bump
      Ive still got both items for sale.

Greg

Comment

The holster is sold.....

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6401 users online. 344 members and 6057 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X