300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need charger for Taser M26

Well my charger broke for my M26 and now have to charge it at the station, hopefully someone has a charger for sale here for the M26???

Are they regular rechargable AA batteries? Walmart sells Energizer bank chargers that will hold 8 AA batteries for about 30 bucks. That's what I use for my AA Energizer batteries in my M26.

Comment

I never used rechargeable batteries in the M26 only Duracell I think Lithiums or whatever top of the line brand they have for the best spark.

G-man
      1*

Comment

Google comes up with about 1.400 results for "TASER" and "Duracell Ultra." I thought I had a user guide or other document on my computer that said if you couldn't get rechargeable NiMH batteries, to use the Ultras, but of course now I can't find it. Anyway, that's what's mentioned on a lot of Web pages, for both the M26 and the M18L.

I went out and bought eight Ultras before I decided the problem was somewhere else between the trigger and the sparkly end, and sent it back. Got a nice new M26 in exchange, and they replaced a battery holder that had ended up with melted terminals, so maybe TI still has some original chargers available.
        If you don't mind swapping NiMHs in and out of a conventional charger, Energizers are what is most recommended.
        --
        Capital Punishment means never having to say "you again?"

Comment

Taser is now putting the rechargeable Energizer 2500mAh batteries in the M26.
          I've been using them for over a year and they spark much better than the green/orange batteries, plus the charger is fast.
          Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3192 users online. 150 members and 3042 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X