• Show
Clear All

• wtb Glock22 / Duty Gear

I need a glock 22 and duty gear... like everything
    NO-LIFER

Nylon? Leather? Finish?

Comment

check out OMB Express in Lenexa KS
      "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
      The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
      sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
      Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

looking for leather... maybe high gloss or basket weave
        NO-LIFER

Comment

If you are left handed I have a great holster for the Glock 22... Checkout my thread of gear I have to get rid of http://forums.officer.com/showthread.php?t=129981.

Comment

http://forums.officer.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=130328

Heres what I have, follow link

Comment

I have a Safariland RH 6280-8321-131 in STX Tactical. You can put the gun in there with or without a light mounted on it. I can make it level II or level III. I only wore it for 12 days and we were issued new SERPA gear. PM me for price.

Comment

In terms of the Glock 22; you might want to check out AimSurplus.com
                They have Police Trade-In guns for $399

Comment

Check out Kieslers (http://www.kiesler.com ) I just got an email this morning from them where they have department trade-ins for $340.

GLOCK 22 Used Dept. Trade-In Gen.III frame. With three high capacity magazines, .40 S&W, some available with used night sights. Generation three frame with finger grooves and GLOCK rail.
                  PRICE = $340.00 plus shipping. While Supplies Last.
                  The old Miller76. I lost my password.

~Sometimes there is justice, sometimes there is Just us!~

DISCLAIMER: All opinions herein are mine, they do not reflect the opinions or position of my employing agency nor do they reflect any position of the agency.

Comment

Hale,

go to arringtons in greensboro.... there price for glock 22 is 398.20 with fixed and ad like 50 for night sites. Thats brand new in box with 3 mags..... I just bought a 23 a few weeks ago from them....

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4819 users online. 292 members and 4527 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X