Clear All

• Belgian Malinois pups are ready!

born 7/14/09

both parents are imported and current police k-9's
    solid black and black/tan males and females available
    pups are showing lots of prey drive and great temperaments
    1st shots/wormed and ready to ship from New Orleans
    all pet quality pups scored 2's and 3's in the Volhard PAT
    all working quality pups scored 1's in the PAT 'Retrieving' and 'Sight Sensitivity' sections

$800 - working quality

discounts for current LE/MIL/EME personnel
    Attached Files
    Last edited by GIPD; 09-15-2009, 07:42 PM.
    My dog can find your HONOR STUDENT when he's lost in the woods
    ~~
    If dogs dont go to heaven, then I want to go where they go.

Beautiful dogs. What is the LE discount? PM me if u want....

Comment

If I didn't already have 2 dogs, I'd jump all over that! They look great.
      NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt. Slaughter View Post
        If I didn't already have 2 dogs, I'd jump all over that! They look great.
        If the wife would let me, so would I
        The views, comments, and opinions posted above represent soley the views, comments, and opinions of myself alone, and to my knowledge do not represent the views, comments, and opinions of anyone else or my employer.

Comment

Originally posted by MRRBEST View Post
          If the wife would let me, so would I
          lol. gotta put pictures like this one where she can find em

cmon, who could resist a face like that?
          Attached Files
          ~~

Comment

Even pet quality dogs from working lines are great animals. My rottie came from a guy in Missouri who bred for police and schutzhund. He's got a small white spot on his chest, so he isn't a "show" dog and came at a deep discount. Well, kinda deep. Still ended up costing $1,000 total to get him flown in.

Anywho, he's the best dog I've had. Although I never did schutzhund or protection training with him, he's well-mannered. I wouldn't trade him for anything.
            NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Comment

Im interested. let me know what we need to do to get the ball rolling with this. I PMed you as well.
              \

Sgt. Sage
              4/4/09

Lest We Forget

Pittsburgh Bureau of Police

Comment

If Hawaii didn't have the stupid quarantie laws....I'd ship one here....

Great pups....

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat357 View Post
                  If Hawaii didn't have the stupid quarantie laws....I'd ship one here....

Great pups....
                  Do they completely disallow them or do they just hold them for an extended period of time?
                  NRA Life Member

Comment

Do they completely disallow them or do they just hold them for an extended period of time?
                    Depends.....if you follow their rules and the dog/pup is old enough to have had 2 rabies shots, had blood tested at Kansas State (have to send it in through a Vet and then get the notice back before you ship), and a couple of other things....it can be a 5 day hold...

If you just show up....or dink up and not follow their guidelines... 120 days....

And the billing is all on you....

Comment

Holy crap!
                      NRA Life Member

Comment

Message sent, skatr5435.

and yeah, hawaii takes their rabies regulations very seriously :\
                        ~~

Comment

Holy crap!
                          Use to be 120 days...no exceptions....including Military Working Dogs....

Comment

Originally posted by Kennedyford
                            I would like to know if this is just a litter that popped up or do you expect to breed over an extended period of time.
                            the sire's owner wanted a puppy from the sire to have ready to replace his K-9 when he retires him in a year or so and wanted the chance to have a black mal, so we bred him to my black female as I had another mal i could work with while she whelped. we've never bred either dog, so didnt know what to expect, but the litter turned out really great. will probably breed them again after a couple heats.
                            ~~

Comment

cool *** dogs...once I kill my wifes dog then I can get one :_)
                              Graduated Clayton Academy: Nov. 17,2009

Hired: Dec. 4, 2009

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4353 users online. 256 members and 4097 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X