300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fraser Volpe MK-X (AN/PVS 16) Gyro Stabilized Binoculars for $1,700

I am selling some like new, AN/PVS 16, Fraser Volpe 14x41 stabilized binoculars. These binoculars were just returned from a full servicing from Fraser Volpe, which goes through the unit and repairs and replaces any components that are not 100%. Fraser Volpe makes some of the best binoculars in the market today for the US Government/Military. However, they are so expensive most civilians can't or won't spend the money to purchase them. Uncle Sam paid $5,600 for these binoculars. I am asking only $1,700 for the binoculars. These binoculars have had little if any use.

Anyone who has ever looked through a 14 power scope knows how much detail one can see compared to a 7 power scope. Now imagine a wide field of view through the same level of magnification as a 14x rifle scope. The gyro-stabilization removes the jitter normally associated with such high power optics. These are an absolute must for any serious hunter, bird watcher or law enforcement officer in need of a serious surveillance tool.

The package comes with;

• Binoculars (powered by 2 AA batteries)
    • Pelican Hard Case
    • Soft Case
    • Polarized and Yellow (haze) Filters
    • Power Cord for Vehicle Applications
    • Cleaning Kit

Pics are available to serious potential buyers.
    Last edited by JimTX; 07-01-2009, 09:35 PM.

Hahahah. Yea, but the Kmart specials won't let you see into the future like these bad boys will.....ok, may be not the future, but just about anywhere else.

Comment

Next door neighbor's house?
      This profession is not for people looking for positive reinforcement from the public. Very often it can be a thankless job and you can't desire accolades, because those are not usually forthcoming. Just do your job to the best of your ability and live with the decisions you've made.

Comment

I'll take 10 of them as soon as I hit the lottery!! oh that's right Mississippi does not have a lottery. Sorry, good luck.

Comment

you're selling something uncle sam paid for? hmmmm
          Perseverate In Pugna

Comment

Anyone ever heard of the Government conducting auctions of surplus or outdated equipment? The MK-X binoculars were replaced by the new Fraser Volpe M25 binoculars.

Give me a break guys. I realize that there are some who would be stupid enough to sell stolen items on a LE forum, but I am not one of them.

The binos are legit!

Comment

We can be cold, can't we. Oh well that's what happens when every question you ask is answered with a lie.

Good luck brother.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5928 users online. 317 members and 5611 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X