300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: Glock 23 - .40 Cal.

I am looking for a Glock 23, .40 caliber to buy. Any accessories to go with it, I may be interested in also. PM me. Thanks
    Please note: Any assessment, assumption, attitude, conclusion, conjecture, feeling, guess', hypothesis, idea, inference, notion, sentiment, speculation, surmise', theory, thought or viewpoint that I put down is STRICTLY MINE! Remember that they do not represent the State of New York at any time!! At any time that NYS and I have the same viewpoints; they are strictly coincidental!!!

Glock LE trade ins

Check here; they seem to have a lot of trade in's and interesting weapons for sale

http://www.summitgunbroker.com/Glock_22_WCSD.html

Comment

Originally posted by jswwjw View Post
      Check here; they seem to have a lot of trade in's and interesting weapons for sale

http://www.summitgunbroker.com/Glock_22_WCSD.html

IMHO spend $50 more and get a brand new Glock from a LE dealer....

Comment

How about a used Glock 22 that looks brand new for $325? I have it listed with a pic attached. If I didn't need Christmas money I would keep it as my under the frontseat gun. I'm not a Glock fan but had to buy it for duty use then they switched to S&W M&P40s.

Comment

I've got one with three magazines. Pretty decent shape. It was a duty weapon at my agency and is stamped with the department acronym on th front of the slide.

The finish has a coupleof wear marks from entry and exit from the holster. Has Hogue rubber grips on it, too.

Make me a decent offer on it. todd@six4designs.com

Comment

Glock 23C $375

I have a glock 23c that you can buy off of me for $375. There has been about 1000 rounds put through it. I live in Cali so the only mags I have are 10rnd mags and there are 3 of them. I also have a fobus hoslter that I will throw in if you are interested.

Comment

Maybe i'm missing something, but why buy a used gun for $325-375 plus have to pay a FFL transfer fee (which can be steep in some areas), when you can get a brand new Glock with three high capacity mags directly from a local Glock LE dealer in your area for $398?

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalFed View Post
                Maybe i'm missing something, but why buy a used gun for $325-375 plus have to pay a FFL transfer fee (which can be steep in some areas), when you can get a brand new Glock with three high capacity mags directly from a local Glock LE dealer in your area for $398?
                +1 I recently purchased mine for $398.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7672 users online. 376 members and 7296 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
                X