300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glock 38 For Sale

I've got a Glock 38 (.45 GAP) that I'd like to sell. I've got the 4 mags, CQC Level II holster (RH), dual mag pouch, and magazine loader to go with it. It has Trigicon sights and is about 2 years old. Only shot about 300 rounds thru it or so.

Need to sell it to buy something for off-duty and/or BUG use.

Not sure of the price now, but paid $550 2 years ago.

How much for just the gun and the mags?

Comment

Originally posted by mtruong131 View Post
      How much for just the gun and the mags?
      Make me an offer and we'll go from there.....

Comment

Did you pay $550 just for the gun? How many rounds do the mags hold?

Comment

okay

how 'bout 400 ?

Comment

Originally posted by mtruong131 View Post
            Did you pay $550 just for the gun? How many rounds do the mags hold?
            I pulled out the invoice to make sure... It was $589 for the gun and $70 for the Tritium sights. The mags hold 8 rounds each and the gun came w/ 2. I don't remember what I paid for the 2 additional mags, but just checked the price on the internet and they are $25-$30 each.

So, all that said, I've got about $709 in the gun now with the sights and additional mags.

Jack

Comment

Originally posted by alzzstar View Post
              how 'bout 400 ?
              That's definitely an offer.

As per previous post, I've got $709 in the gun with the sights and additional mags. This is not including the holster and double mag pouch.

Sorry, $400 won't work.

Are you interested in just the gun and mags or do you want the holster/mag pouch too?

Jack

Comment

pm sent...
                Why do we try so Hard for Little things, and so Little for Hard things?

"There is no happiness without tears; no life without death. Beware, I will give you cause to weep"

R.I.P Hand Sanitizer, you will be missed…

Remember, Gay, Straight, Black, White, or HIV+, on this forum you're "Blue" and that's what matters most.

Comment

One person was interested, but decided on something else. The Glock 38 is still available.

Gun + mags .... $500
                  Gun + mags + holster + mag pouch ... $575

(plus buyer pays any transfer fees)

PM if you're interested.

PRICE NEGOTIABLE!
                  Last edited by jaaxo; 10-03-2008, 06:37 AM. Reason: Modified Message

Comment

Can you email me some pictures of the stuff?

If so, PM me for my email address.

Thanks.
                    "Rulers are not a cause of fear for good behavior but for evil behavior. Do you want to have no fear of authority? Do what is good and you will have praise from the same." ~~ God

Comment

stupid computer... or maybe stupid user

Sorry duplicate post
                      Last edited by Driven; 09-27-2008, 04:27 PM.
                      "Rulers are not a cause of fear for good behavior but for evil behavior. Do you want to have no fear of authority? Do what is good and you will have praise from the same." ~~ God

Comment

sorry duplicate post
                        Last edited by Driven; 09-27-2008, 04:26 PM.

Comment

sorry duplicate post

Comment

I've had this item listed on www.gunbroker.com in addition to here. The bidding there has met my reserve price, so I am no longer able to continue to offer this gun for sale here. If you're still interested, you can view the listing here:

http://www.gunbroker.com/auction/Vie...Item=112274540

Jack

Comment

I know it has nothing to do with the sale but what does BUG use mean? Just want to know.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2792 users online. 158 members and 2634 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X