300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• motorcycle for sale

I have a 2003 honda vtx 1800r with 4200mi, custom leather tank bra,black leather saddle bags,custom leather gear covers,tinted windsheld and much much more,must see 7000$ firm,anyone interested just pm me.

Honestly, I think you would be better off listing this in your local paper or even craigslist.. Good luck.

Comment

Hah that's more than my used four-year-old sedan that still runs strong. Try a site meant for selling stuff if you want real results.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Drummadude12 View Post
        Hah that's more than my used four-year-old sedan that still runs strong. Try a site meant for selling stuff if you want real results.
        Well if you must know,i do have it listed in other places,so one more place will not hurt,you never know what a person might want to buy,i never seen people so critical about the smallest things,if you are not interested in purchasing the bike keep moving,and keep your very unnessesary comments to yourself,its just a motorcycle sale.

Comment

it might help if you post pics.
          sigpicMy statements do not represent my agency.

Comment

Woah dude don't take it to heart. Commas are for breaks within sentences while periods end a sentence. Proper spelling also is helpful to convey your thoughts.
            sigpic

Comment

wow..

drummadude12...I think that you might want to check his profile and then take a look at yours....I'm pretty sure that his experience way outtrumps yours so watch the way your talking to him man. He's got a lot of years on you so show some respect.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4381 users online. 223 members and 4158 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X