300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTS Glock 19 threaded top end TFO sights $350

WTS Glock 19 complete top end ready to drop onto your gun for use with a silencer. Stainless threaded barrel 1/2X28 bought from Gun Parts Corp so probably a FAC barrel from when they went out of business, has worked fine threaded area has a flat on the bottom where you were supposed to lock your accy. down with a set screw or something but it does not interfere with a std. threaded silencer, was used with an AAC Evolution 9 and AAC Spider II in the past. Slide is marked MPDC as you can see in the photo, if you happen to have the matching S/N frame this slide originally came off of, then bonus for you. In the photo by those little stamp marks unknown behind and below the extractor those tiny marks do not show to the nake eye, at least not mine. The finish is typical older Glock with shiney spots as the black wore down to the tennifer. It has a set of Tru-Glo Tritium Fiber Optic. night/day 3-dots green
    Price out the parts to build this up new and then buy this one.

Last edited by David Hineline; 09-03-2008, 04:21 PM.

wont let us look....
    Why do we try so Hard for Little things, and so Little for Hard things?

"There is no happiness without tears; no life without death. Beware, I will give you cause to weep"

R.I.P Hand Sanitizer, you will be missed…

Remember, Gay, Straight, Black, White, or HIV+, on this forum you're "Blue" and that's what matters most.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5540 users online. 289 members and 5251 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X