300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Desperate!!!

Can anyone PLEASE help me to find the following patches?
    (I've been trying for 11 years now)!

Loraine PD Texas
    New Castle Township PD Pennsylvania
    Newcastle PD Nebraska
    New Sharon PD Iowa (flag patch)
    Sharon Springs PD Kansas

I'll trade 20 for 1 for any of the above patches!

My trade list, scans & collection can be seen on my website at;
    http://www.freewebs.com/daverpol

[email protected]

Thanks,

Dave.

Have you tried contacting any of the PD's to see if they can send you a patch?

I usually trade my department patch to get others and all I have to do is ask.

G-man
    1*

Comment

I've lost count of the number of letters & e-mails I've sent to the PD's over the years. (without reply)!
      Apart from the PD's, I've tried other Departments & collectors in the area, County Sheriff's & State Police.
      The trouble is, most of them only have one part time officer, & Sharon Springs PD was taken over by Wallace Co. Sheriff's Office a number of years ago.
      I've even had Police Chiefs in PA try to contact New Castle Township PD on my behalf & even they have had no replies.

Dave.

Comment

I sometimes get up in the area of New Castle PD when working warrants. If I am ever there again I will stop in and just ask them for a patch for you.

I will let you know in the future if this happens.

Good luck with the others.

G-man
        1*

Comment

Thanks for your offer of help G-MAN, the New Castle patch I'm looking for in PA is from New Castle Township PD in Schuylkill County.
          They are based in the town of St.Clair & even the Police Chief of St. Clair PD was unable to get one for me!
          I'm also interested in any from the former South New Castle Borough PD in Lawrence County as well as any older styles from Sharon PD & Sharon Hill PD.

Dave.
          Last edited by daverobson33; 08-18-2008, 05:26 AM.

Comment

If you don't mind me asking, where is this desperation coming from? They have medicine for that you know!

Comment

No I don't mind you asking.
              The "Desperation" is coming from spending 11 years of trying to locate certain patches to complete a collection & getting nowhere!
              I think it is more like an obsession now!

Comment

Either of these? (Not my auctions, but I've had pretty good luck finding some patches I was looking for on Ebay.)

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-CASTLE-PA-PO...2em118Q2el1247

http://cgi.ebay.com/police-shoulder-...2em118Q2el1247

Good Luck!
                Last edited by CopInAz; 08-18-2008, 06:47 PM. Reason: fixed link

Comment

I've found a few over the years on ebay, I check it out every day.
                  By the way, the New Castle patches you mention are fake New Castle City PD.(Lawrence County).

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6089 users online. 318 members and 5771 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X