300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K-55 Radar Unit

The unit is in good shape. It comes with 1 antenna and the remote ECM control module. It looks like the antenna has possibly been mounted outside the vehicle at some point. The unit works well. Actually, this unit seems to work better than my Genesis! The only draw back I have found is I don't know how to turn off or disable the sound, or if this is even possible. ????

Yes, I know this is an older radar unit but an older unit is better than no unit.

I will sell the unit for $125 plus shipping, or you can pick up if you are local. I am located in Indiana. The zip code is 46135.

Thanks !
    Last edited by SGT; 08-09-2008, 05:53 PM.

Originally posted by SGT View Post
    The only draw back I have found is I don't know how to turn off or disable the sound, or if this is even possible. ????
    I think the "Squelch" knob at the far right of the control panel reduces the sound, but it never really goes away, at least on the old one I have.
    I got used to it after awhile, but now I notice if the sound isn't there, and I check the lighter plug or remember to switch the unit on.
    --
    Capital Punishment means never having to say "you again?"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6310 users online. 349 members and 5961 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X