300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling: Springfield XD .40

Bought used in 2005 in great shape. Carried and well cared for for 3 years. Includes box, three 12-rd magazines and a functional-but-not-fancy G&G off-duty holster. No mods except for a rubberized grip that I applied, should come off easy if you don't like it.

Will sell for $400 in the central Texas area, or if you can explain the shipping thing to me, I would be willing to do that, I just haven't ever done it before. As long as I get $400, I don't care.

Selling because my new agency issues the Glock 22 and I want to sell the XD to buy a 27.

Edit: the G&G holster is left-handed. Come to think of it, I'll throw in the duty holster for an extra $25. It's a level 2 Safariland in BW - rotating hood only, no other mechanism. Also left handed. Some wear but still very serviceable.
    Last edited by School Cop; 08-09-2008, 08:59 PM. Reason: forgot small detail
    If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.

---Jack Handey

I have a Glock 27

I have a Glock 27 with night sites (lolly pop) and two mags. Would you be interested in a trade?

shipping of a weapon usually costs 25 to 35.00 plus shipping. The cost would be around 35.00 each if you are interested.

Let me know and thanks.

Sgt. J.S. Wickham
    228-323-5713

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3903 users online. 241 members and 3662 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X