X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 99 Fenix
    replied
    Originally posted by glock 40 View Post
    Waiting on pics. Still want to make you a offer.
    just got the comp back today, some one locally bought it, but tell me glock, what would your final offer be? heck, i would have just given it to YOU

Leave a comment:

• glock 40
    replied
    Waiting on pics. Still want to make you a offer.

Leave a comment:

• 99 Fenix
    replied
    i am going to post pics man, i'm just waiting on apple...truth be told they said it was done today, two weeks and two days later, but now im on vacation, so pics will have to wait..of the actual product. so, i will post up here soon...also means i gota unseal the box, because they are actually giving me a brand new unit for it being fubar

Leave a comment:

• exComptonCop
    replied
    Fenix,

I realize this unit's out for repair/replacement, but do you really expect someone to send you $1,000 without seeing some pics first? Get some pics, real ones not generic manufacturer's pics and you might get more than a low-ball offer. Have you thought about listing it on ebay?

Leave a comment:

• 99 Fenix
    replied
    glock, why do you gota insult me like that? obviously your not a mac person...great...got any trades?plus cash LOL... but $700 bucks, thats barely enough to rent me, baby ;-) HA!

Leave a comment:

• glock 40
    replied
    My reoffer to you is 700.00

Leave a comment:

• 99 Fenix
    replied
    haha, yea ok eman....hey guys and galls, i want to update you guys on the comp...it is still in the apple store, BUT the computer is completly FUBAR...so, they head genius guy at apple has told me he is giving me a BRAND NEW MACHINE...so if we have any takers, feel free to make an offer. the new models just came out too..so if any one really wants a brand new mac under retail,let me know...give me an offer, i'm assuming they are still $1300 brand new...but some one here can give it a good home for me, below retail

Leave a comment:

• eman2k5
    replied
    Originally posted by exComptonCop View Post
    Assuming you get a buyer, how will this transaction be brokered?
    just send the money to me.....i will try my best to make sure fenix gets it

Leave a comment:

• 99 Fenix
    replied
    through paypal. once money is revieved, it shall be shipped via UPS..or fedex..either or

Leave a comment:

• exComptonCop
    replied
    Assuming you get a buyer, how will this transaction be brokered?

Leave a comment:

• 99 Fenix
    replied
    I appreciate the off but I will be losing to much money. Also it is a desktop not a laptop. Pics soon

Leave a comment:

• glock 40
    replied
    show me some pics of your lap top.
    600.00 including shipping today after I view pics.
    Last edited by glock 40; 08-13-2008, 03:28 PM. Reason: misspelled word

Leave a comment:

• 99 Fenix
    replied
    $875 plus shipping guys....come oooooooooon

Leave a comment:

• 99 Fenix
    replied
    I'll be getting the iMac back from apple tomorrow. Still for sale. She will have a BRAND NEW hard drive and power supply. I really need her gone. The mac also features iLife, forgot to add that. Make me an offer. Apple's refurbished price is $1100 and I'm asking $950. I could not return the computer because apple had it past the 14 day mark, repairing it. Make a decent offer, no low balls, please.

Leave a comment:

• 99 Fenix
    replied
    thanks for the tip cmr,
    i'll start searching now. while i'm doing that, if you know some one looking for a computer, let me know!!

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6780 users online. 362 members and 6418 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X