Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My reoffer to you is 700.00

Comment

glock, why do you gota insult me like that? obviously your not a mac person...great...got any trades?plus cash LOL... but $700 bucks, thats barely enough to rent me, baby ;-) HA!
      dubbed code name: Alien #69

Comment

Fenix,

I realize this unit's out for repair/replacement, but do you really expect someone to send you $1,000 without seeing some pics first? Get some pics, real ones not generic manufacturer's pics and you might get more than a low-ball offer. Have you thought about listing it on ebay?
        "Think like a man of action, act like a man of thought" ~Henri Louis Bergson

ComptonPOLICEGANGS.com

Comment

i am going to post pics man, i'm just waiting on apple...truth be told they said it was done today, two weeks and two days later, but now im on vacation, so pics will have to wait..of the actual product. so, i will post up here soon...also means i gota unseal the box, because they are actually giving me a brand new unit for it being fubar

Comment

Waiting on pics. Still want to make you a offer.

Comment

Originally posted by glock 40 View Post
              Waiting on pics. Still want to make you a offer.
              just got the comp back today, some one locally bought it, but tell me glock, what would your final offer be? heck, i would have just given it to YOU

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3870 users online. 219 members and 3651 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X