300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 20 inch iMac...BRAND NEW

I have for sale a brand new iMac computer. I haven't even used it yet. Tight times, computer has to go:

-20 inch screen
    -LCD display
    -2.4GHz Intel core duo processor
    -4MB shared L2 cache
    -1GB of 667Mhz DDR2 SDRAM, supports up to 4GB
    -320GB Hard Drive
    -Cd/Dvd superdrive
    -built in iSight video camera
    -MAC OS Leopard software.

it comes with a lot more. uncluding everything it came with (the computer, software, might mouse, keybored, screen cleaner)

also is under the APPLE waranty of 1 year. I paid $1300 for it and I'm selling it for $1100, your gain. Great for back to school!!!

$1100 OBO, need gone by monday the 11th, PM me if interested
    dubbed code name: Alien #69

Not unreasonable but Apple is selling that for a dollar less so if you are really in a hurry you will need to chop off another 1 or 2 hundred.

Comment

$1000...there ya go, any one interested at all? i havn't even used it and i would rather give some one the oportunity to buy a brand new iMac for cheaper than going to buy it from apple brand new. still has warranty and you don't have to pay for tax

Comment

Still sealed in the box?

Comment

negative, i did open to make sure every thing was there and i hooked it up today and the HD was not connected!! the computer couldnt find it!!, so it is at apple as we speak being fixed for FREE because it is under warranty...so i guess now it would be considered refurbished..so i will let it go for $950 + shipping, it will be 100% effective before i sell it, but i dont see why it wouldnt be after they fix it.

$950 takes it!!!!

Comment

Seems to me someone on o.com was looking for advice on buying a computer.... You might want to search down who that was. I would certainly recommend the system and the $950 price is very good.

Comment

thanks for the tip cmr,
              i'll start searching now. while i'm doing that, if you know some one looking for a computer, let me know!!

Comment

I'll be getting the iMac back from apple tomorrow. Still for sale. She will have a BRAND NEW hard drive and power supply. I really need her gone. The mac also features iLife, forgot to add that. Make me an offer. Apple's refurbished price is $1100 and I'm asking $950. I could not return the computer because apple had it past the 14 day mark, repairing it. Make a decent offer, no low balls, please.

Comment

$875 plus shipping guys....come oooooooooon

Comment

show me some pics of your lap top.
                    600.00 including shipping today after I view pics.
                    Last edited by glock 40; 08-13-2008, 03:28 PM. Reason: misspelled word

Comment

I appreciate the off but I will be losing to much money. Also it is a desktop not a laptop. Pics soon

Comment

Assuming you get a buyer, how will this transaction be brokered?
                        "Think like a man of action, act like a man of thought" ~Henri Louis Bergson

ComptonPOLICEGANGS.com

Comment

through paypal. once money is revieved, it shall be shipped via UPS..or fedex..either or

Comment

Originally posted by exComptonCop View Post
                            Assuming you get a buyer, how will this transaction be brokered?
                            just send the money to me.....i will try my best to make sure fenix gets it
                            sigpicMy statements do not represent my agency.

Comment

haha, yea ok eman....hey guys and galls, i want to update you guys on the comp...it is still in the apple store, BUT the computer is completly FUBAR...so, they head genius guy at apple has told me he is giving me a BRAND NEW MACHINE...so if we have any takers, feel free to make an offer. the new models just came out too..so if any one really wants a brand new mac under retail,let me know...give me an offer, i'm assuming they are still $1300 brand new...but some one here can give it a good home for me, below retail

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5338 users online. 295 members and 5043 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X