300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Compression Shorts

I am looking for a decent pair of compression shorts that do not chaff me while I run, any suggestions? I have Under Armor, Bike and Asics and they all chaff from the stitching near the crotch area.. Any Advice? I run anywhere from 5-8 miles each run, so I need something that will last. I just bought a 45 dollar pair of Asics and after less than 10 runs, they fell apart.

I actually went to Target and bought the Champion brand compression shorts. They fit me very well with no chaffing and have lasted about 3 months so far with me running 3-4 times a week. They're cheap too, about $7.
    "Now, we must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men." -Monsignor

Better to be judged by twelve than carried by six.

Veritas Aequitas

Ne cede malis

sigpic

Comment

I have the one made by Nike, I've had them for about 3months and I run about 3miles 4days a week. No complaints here.

http://www.footlocker.com/catalog/pr...97/sport--all/
      "Why you harassing me?"

Comment

Thanks..I'm going to try both of them....

Comment

I have some New Balance shorts, and there is no rough stitching on them at all, very comfortable. They were cheaper than the other ones too.
          Gimme a Diablo sammich and a Dr. Pepper, and make it snappy - I'm in a gotd**n hurry!

Comment

Also, Walmart carries "talent sport" brand that I wore all through the academy (and still do). No problems for me and a little less expensive.
            www.ShankAZombie.com

Comment

Originally posted by VegasMetro View Post
              I just bought a 45 dollar pair of Asics and after less than 10 runs, they fell apart.
              Reeboks from Kohls. I run anywhere from 20-40 miles depending on my work week.

Comment

All I have to say is body glide. http://www.bodyglide.com/. I have friends that run marathons and use this stuff all the time.

Comment

yeah, but wouldnt bodyglide be more for chaffing from skin rubbing? He said the stitching bothered him (I think)
                  www.ShankAZombie.com

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4019 users online. 220 members and 3799 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X