300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yoga

So here's my story, I'm 6'0 and 215lbs medium built. About a month ago I decided to start doing Yoga for the simple fact that I'm not very flexible, I mean at all. IT was to the point that when stretching my legs I couldn't stop bending my knees in order to stretch my hamstrings, now that I have a month with it I've seen a lot of improvement and plus it has helped with my back problems. so I would recommend it to anyone that is willing to try it.

how many of you do Yoga as part of your work out routine?
    "Why you harassing me?"

I had a LOT of misconceptions about Yoga until I tried it. If anyone is looking for a great workout which will increase strength, de-stress, and increase flexibility, (and be in a room with a majority of hot women ) I'd recommend Astanga or Vinyasa Yoga. I was / am a little bored with regular Yoga. I like it when it's more active as in the styles that I mentioned.

It's an awesome workout!

Comment

I've been doing Yoga for a few months now and have found it's a great compliment to the running/Crossfit/BJJ that I do. Great for injury prevention as well.

Comment

I have done it off and on throughout my life. I have not done it in a while since I stretch 1 to 2 times a day. I strongly believe that stretching is one of the best things that we can do for our health.
        Budda sat in front of a wall and when he stood up he was enlightened. I sat in front of a wall and when I stood up the wall was enlightened.

We forge our skills in the fire of our will.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2996 users online. 125 members and 2871 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X