300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• me run

well, since posting my physical sutff i pretty much quit running for a while to concentrate on strength training. i figure now i need to run some, but not too much to counteract what im already doing (building size.) well i don't think this will hurt me too much, but do you think it'll end up helping my times much. simple: run the mile twice a week, once every three days or so. that's just for now, but do you think that will make any impact?

thanks.

Are you certified yet or just starting the academy? If not certified, I wouldn't stop doing cardio. Muscle adds weight to your body and therefore the more muscle you have the more you have to carry when you run. I am more concerned about my cardio conditioning right now and I can get the muscle back later when I don't have run times to meet.
    Jeff

:< Never argue with an idiot....They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience >:

Comment

Are you certified yet or just starting the academy?
      Neither, I guess I'm just doing this for me. Feel like I need to take control of my health and condition now as opposed to later.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6154 users online. 321 members and 5833 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X