Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Understandable....finding motivation to do something that isn't fun can be really tough. My girlfriend helps motivate me when I'm feeling crappy and don't want to run ( I HATE running) and I motivate her. We try to go running together and that seems to help. Try to work out with a partner and you'll find it's easier to motivate the other person and get it in return. Much easier to go running when someone is right beside you telling you to quit slacking
    I disaprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. -Voltaire

Comment

i know but then im to lazy to find someone lol

Comment

One thing that works for me is that I have an album on my iPod that I will listen to most of the album at least once during my workout and that is the only time I listen to it. That way if I'm finding it hard to get motivated on a particular day I play a couple of songs from the album on my computer and I find that by listening to it my mind automatically associates that with lifting so I start getting pumped up and want to go lift.

Now for running I have yet to find the key to motivate myself to go running as often as I should. So, if anyone knows some good motivation for that please share. Although I have started downloading "The Academy" from Amazon and watching all those people who can't run getting yelled at and stuff is kinda motivating cuz I know I don't want to be one of those guys when I get to the academy.

Comment

Now back to the topic... my favorite after workout meal is definitely a power smoothie and then an hour and a half later I follow it up with some type of meat (chicken, steak, or fish) and rice or a salad.

Comment

I have been bodybuilding for the last 20 years of my life and Ive hated cardio for just as long.lol. I have just started pushing myself into cardio a bit more..ie...riding the bike cause buddy I hate running. But again, I'm only concerned with a post workout meal after an anaerobic workout.
            Moooooooooooo, I'm a goat

Comment

i like homemade breakfast burritos... 2 strips of turkey bacon, 2 eggwhites & 1 whole egg, Franks hot sauce, and fresh salsa in a whole wheat tortilla with a steamy cup of coffee with a smidge of hazelnut creamer. love it. but late at night when i work out after work (0230hrs) its usually a bag of planters unsalted mixed nuts, tropical punch whey protein, and some water. light on the stomach right before bed.

Comment

how is that tropical punch flavor?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4585 users online. 281 members and 4304 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X