• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weight Loss!!

Saved money from eating out: $250
    Hydroxycut Hardcore: $40
    Y Membership: $36
    A heck of a lot happier: PRICELESS

Ok, I know many have heard it over and over, but I am living proof that with a little discipline, and I mean LITTLE, anyone can lose weight. Three weeks ago, I said, enough is enough. Not that I was over weight by any means, but clothes were getting tighter and I was tired of my duty belt driving into my gut day in and day out. So I got a gym membership at the Y and dedicated myself to it. By no means am I a big person and I will never be as big as many of you because I don't have the body and I don't have the genetics to be big. My goal is to trim down and build my cardio, not only for me but for my partners. I haven’t cut out soda or eating out all the way but I have significantly reduced it. I also drink diet if I do have a soda which is only once a week, if that. I always try and drink water when we go out now and that is all I drink during the day. I can’t stay away from my Chipotle or meeting my wife for lunch once or twice a week, but when I do, I don’t eat as much. We cut down our eating out a lot. It was almost daily and now it is only once or twice a week. I stay on schedule and I eat cereal or a smoothie for breakfast, a slim fast bar (the high protein ones) 2-3 hours after that, lunch, a mid afternoon snack (carrots, granola bar, or whatever is light) and then dinner. If I have an evening snack, it is usually popcorn or carrots, but I usually don’t have one. I also go to the gym at the end of the day (at least four days a week) and lift and then run 1-1.5 miles each day. I also run 1.5 miles and then walk 1.5 miles on Saturdays with no gym time. Before I go to the gym, I take three hydroxicut hardcore to give me a little extra energy. I have tried going to the gym before but I could never get myself to like it. Now, I look forward to the gym and when I am off work, I put the gym first and then I do my errands or honey-do’s. My schedule is:

Monday: Back and shoulders/Run
    Tuesday: Chest and Tri’s/Run
    Wednesday: Legs/Run
    Thursday: Abs and Bi’s/Run
    Friday: Whatever I feel like I missed
    Saturday: Run/Walk 3 miles total

I am 5’10” and three weeks ago I weighed 195. Today I weighed myself at 187!!!!

Just wanted to brag a sec because I am already feeling better, my clothes and uniform are fitting better and it has only been three weeks!!
    "In God we trust, all others we run NCIC"

nice work.... props to ya'

Comment

just fyi.. that chipotle burrito contains almost 1200 calories alone! i too love them.. but once i read that on chipotlefan.com i cut down to 2 a month. Congrats on teh change of lifestyle tho.. i finally got out and started again.. now if i can only start running again.

Comment

Originally posted by Mystikal View Post
        just fyi.. that chipotle burrito contains almost 1200 calories alone! i too love them.. but once i read that on chipotlefan.com i cut down to 2 a month. Congrats on teh change of lifestyle tho.. i finally got out and started again.. now if i can only start running again.
        I never had the guts to see what the nutritional information on a Chipotle burrito was. Sad this is, I had one the other day!!

Oh well... everyone once in a while is ok

Comment

I would cut out the Hydroxycut if I were you, you really don't need it.
          "Our citizenship in the United States is our national character...Our great title is AMERICANS." - Thomas Paine

"The bitterest tears shed over graves are for words left unsaid and deeds left undone." - Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Congrats. But I never understood the problem with weight loss...Burn more calories then you take in. Thats it.
            Budda sat in front of a wall and when he stood up he was enlightened. I sat in front of a wall and when I stood up the wall was enlightened.

We forge our skills in the fire of our will.

Comment

Originally posted by LCPLPunk View Post
              I would cut out the Hydroxycut if I were you, you really don't need it.
              I dont know if he is like me but Hydroxycut along with a protein shake keeps me feeling full between meals. That might be just me though

Comment

Originally posted by armyfi View Post
                I dont know if he is like me but Hydroxycut along with a protein shake keeps me feeling full between meals. That might be just me though
                Have you tried just the protein shake? I imagine that would keep you full by itself...

Hydroxycut is not a good drug.

Comment

Im just a lurker on the forum and right now im physicly training for the academy, but back on topic I use Rev XP when I work and all day, its a thermogenic, it can be bought at any GNC or online for like $30. I have taken that and workout consistantly for a month. Also ate pretty much normal, just less portions. I went from 5'11 240 to 187 in 2 months. I feel great, I dont starve myself. But I give alot of credit to REV XP.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6397 users online. 366 members and 6031 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X