Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you know cool stuff on amazon that help you lose weight?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you know cool stuff on amazon that help you lose weight?

Please introduce me some essential things that I need to buy in my weight loss. Give me some ideas

Probably getting a job at the nearest Amazon warehouse and lugging heavy packages on foot back and forth to help them fulfill orders? 8 hours a day, 5 days a week, should do the trick real fast.
    Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

Eat less and exercise. But chances are where you live doesn’t have much food or automobiles, so you’ll be good to go.

You’re welcome.
      Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

Methamphetamine

Comment

Running shoes
          "I am a Soldier. I fight where I'm told and I win where I fight." -- GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

"With a brother on my left and a sister on my right, we face…. We face what no one should face. We face, so no one else would face. We are in the face of Death." -- Holli Peet

Comment

hi, i lost 10 kilos in 2 months, eat a balanced meal at a fixed time, do not snack between meals, avoid cakes, sodas and play sports ...
            TweakBox word counter Tutuapp
            Last edited by penicag; 06-25-2020, 05:32 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5458 users online. 376 members and 5082 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X