Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• prelives1337
    replied
    I can't answer your question on that one (sorry, just an LE hopeful). But for after you get through the test- just for general fitness I meant. It'll be no problem dropping your time if that was a trial after three years!

Leave a comment:

• 914cophopefulNY
    replied
    yea but my test is sunday so i kinda cant lol... does anyone know how strict they are about watching your shoulder blades touch the ground? like do you have to go all the way down as if you are laying on the ground? i couldnt go to the practice becuase of work so in a way im kind of scared my form might not be good enough...

Leave a comment:

• prelives1337
    replied
    Well that's pretty good 914. I've noticed that it's much easier to hit higher numbers of sit-ups with someone actually stepping on your feet to hold you down. Also, it should be very easy to drop your mile and a half time even more if you keep working on it consistently.

Leave a comment:

• BaseballBabe
    replied
    SDT.... well you will get the last laugh when they fail their PT exam. Especially with their beer belly.

Do what everyone says use your Ipod.

Leave a comment:

• 914cophopefulNY
    replied
    im sorry i didnt know this was the perfect grammar class.... you dont need to insult people here... were all suppose to be on the same team, so im so sorryyyyy to make ur eyes spin...

Leave a comment:

• Kylet14
    replied
    Originally posted by 914cophopefulNY View Post
    the situps i think im ok in i did 45 in a minute n it wasnt with my feet being held down firmly i did it at least my couch n my feet keep poppin out lol if i had my feet held firmly i thik that helps with pushups... its just damn pushups i kno 29 doesnt seem alot but upper body stuff 4 me is my weakness i was always a fast n agail u kno ... the 11:35 for 1.5 mile was done even though i havent ran in like 3 years so that tells my my egs were build to run decent times
    That was all one sentence, with horrid spelling and made no sense.

Leave a comment:

• 914cophopefulNY
    replied
    the situps i think im ok in i did 45 in a minute n it wasnt with my feet being held down firmly i did it at least my couch n my feet keep poppin out lol if i had my feet held firmly i thik that helps with pushups... its just damn pushups i kno 29 doesnt seem alot but upper body stuff 4 me is my weakness i was always a fast n agail u kno ... the 11:35 for 1.5 mile was done even though i havent ran in like 3 years so that tells my my egs were build to run decent times

Leave a comment:

• prelives1337
    replied
    When it comes time to be clutch- those extra two will come no problem because you'll know how much is riding on it. Otherwise, good job on the mile and a half!

Leave a comment:

• 914cophopefulNY
    replied
    lol na i was never much of a running but it is nice to do once in a while i just finished my junior year of college n b4 march the last time i ran was back in senior year of hs on the football team.... so when i finally got off my lazy *** to run i figured i do the 1.5 miles in like 14 minutes... behold to me i did it in 11:35 i was so amazed and happy i jumped for joy lol (by the way my stomach is like a spare tire and i thought id b way out of shape lol) but now i just have to worry about my pushups which im scared about b/c pushups are my weakness i can do 27 i need to do 29 for the test n i have untill sunday

Leave a comment:

• prelives1337
    replied
    Dontcha just love those days 914cop?

Leave a comment:

• 914cophopefulNY
    replied
    lol damn where you guys run lol i never get anyone saying anything to me... where in NY u live slow? and ggw? im from westchester county... this weekend was amazingly nice and i amazed myself i actually woke up at 7 am this whole weekend sat-monday and went running at the new rochelle hs track it was great clear comfortable no one was around practiced my 1.5 miles for my physical next sunday it was great

Leave a comment:

• prelives1337
    replied
    Originally posted by Terps07 View Post
    I too wear an IPod. Not only does it help to drown out the peanut gallery but it also helps me run farther as I am not as bored. I pay more attention to the music than I do to the running...makes time go by faster.

I only do very rarely, because I feel I am more concintrated on the music and whether or not my headphones will stay in my ears rather than my pace, time or what my bodies sayin'.

Leave a comment:

• Terps07
    replied
    I too wear an IPod. Not only does it help to drown out the peanut gallery but it also helps me run farther as I am not as bored. I pay more attention to the music than I do to the running...makes time go by faster.

Leave a comment:

• Malaru
    replied
    LMAO.. I almost died .. stang- I had just finished reading your tag line "this country needs an Enema"- and as soon as I finish saying the word enema in my head to myself- my girlfriend who is reading a book goes out loud randomly "your ****ing me". XD I died laughing.

Leave a comment:

• stangfather
    replied
    lol

i always wear a Army PT shirt or something, so all i get are honks and waves and thumbs up....

but yeah that would **** me off too

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3177 users online. 193 members and 2984 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X